Not open for further replies.

B l u E s

Dawn' Sunlight
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Adaptable
Hi! I have a few questions about the new system...

1. How do I create new threads in my roleplay? There is the automatic thread that are created (Cast List, Overview, etc. ), but cant I create my own threads?

2. Can I rename that one single Thread named Thread? Cause OCD is fumingating xD

and yeah, those are my two questions :)

If you look at the side of the overview (or at the bottom if you have a small screen) you can see a part named " Creating additional threads". Click on the thread type that you need to create (for example, if you want an in character thread for a group rp, you click that option) and start making a thread in the category you're redirected to. After you're done, you can go back to your overview, click edit and then add a link to the newly created thread which will then show up as a button on the side of the overview. At this time you cannot create new tabs, but that is something we are looking into.

As for your second question, you cannot re-name the thread tab, but the thread itself will be named the same thing as the overview (which you can see from watched threads, at the top of the thread and in the url.) Whether the feature of renaming tabs will be installed eventually is currently unknown.

Reactions: B l u E s
If you look at the side of the overview (or at the bottom if you have a small screen) you can see a part named " Creating additional threads". Click on the thread type that you need to create (for example, if you want an in character thread for a group rp, you click that option) and start making a thread in the category you're redirected to. After you're done, you can go back to your overview, click edit and then add a link to the newly created thread which will then show up as a button on the side of the overview. At this time you cannot create new tabs, but that is something we are looking into.

As for your second question, you cannot re-name the thread tab, but the thread itself will be named the same thing as the overview (which you can see from watched threads, at the top of the thread and in the url.) Whether the feature of renaming tabs will be installed eventually is currently unknown.
Thank you!
And Ill shamelessly advertise to you a roleplay im doing!!! XD Hahhaahha
OPEN SIGNUPS - CHILDREN OF OLYMPUS | IwakuRoleplay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.