Group HP Discussion [Closed Sign Ups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
IM SO SORRY

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY

I am going to finish my CS TONIGHT. I FREAKING PROMISE WITH ALL MY HEART.

And we never did decide what we were going to do with houses. So guys. Decide now.

Everyone in 4 different houses. (We seem to have someone interested in each of them!)

OOORR

2 in 2

Also, @Patty. I think your form is missing a couple of things. Like boggart or something.... And something else. Just, double check to make sure you have everything. (Height to?)

ALSO! Guys. I'm sorry. Wight is supposed to be weight. Gah. I don't know how that got past me. I promise I'm usually so much better.

Good news:
when we figure out this house thing I can finish the prophecy. (:

EDIT:
After two hours, it's now 3:06 AM, I finished my CS!!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Cry
Tis done milady XD im fine with being Ravenclaw or Slytherin, if im lucky ill be Griffondor.

Reactions: 2 people
Well, someone was interested in Ravenclaw and someone else in Slytherin. (I can't remember between the two and I don't want to offend them. Which often people do when you talk about houses and get a Ravenclaw confused with a Slytherin) and I wouldn't mind being Hufflepuff. (I actually took some HP houses quizzes with the mindset of my character and I she got Hufflepuff all the time. So yeah.)

So let them be those and ill be a hufflepuff with you lol

EVERYONE IN DIFFERENT HOUSES MEANS DIFFERENT PERSONALIZES BECOMING FRIENDS WHICH = AWESOMENESSSSSS

OKAY!

So houses:

Patty - Griffindor
Victoria - Slytherin
Cry - Ravenclaw
Alice - Hufflepuff

Got it. Well. Time to finish this prophecy and then on to creating the first post.

Those are correct houses, right?

Make sure to update your forms. Get everything all tight! I am going to do a post with all your forms so it can be quick to see. So change anything, if you think your personality of your character doesn't fit your house, or if you don't like something else, change it now. (:

Reactions: Cry
OKAY YOU KNOW HOW LONG THIS ALL TOOK ME???
Sorry. Caps again.
Its 2:03 in the morning. I have to get up at 7:15. But I wanted to make our class schedule as well as finishing the prophecy and start the RP. So, without further ado here is our shared class schedule.
(Somehow all 4 characters always get the same classes together. Nobody knows why or how and many times they have tried to split the four of us up, but we always end up the same).
(Also because I have real life OCD and I couldn't schedule four different schedules without accidently booking a teacher to do over time or something else and I can't handle that. So I just did one).

Monday

Astronomy

2 Muggle Studies

3-4 Defense Against the Dark Arts

Tuesday

1-2
Potions

3 Transfiguration

4 Divination

Wednesday

Care of Magical Creatures

2 Charms

3-4 Defense Against the Dark Arts

Thursday

1-2
Potions

3 History of Magic

4 Study of Ancient Ruins

Friday

Herbology

2 Charms

3 Transfiguration

In the midst of a silent war between mud and purebloods… Four girls shall be born in four different houses…equipped with the power to change the tides…for good or for evil they shall rise…to bend or to mold by the hands that raise them…it’ll end in their favor…four girls with the power to change the wizarding world…oppositions they’ll face where one would be safe…to be tracked by their trace…the war to become louder…four girls to be housed…equipped with the power to be espoused…

I'm only going to explain a little bit to you guys, so you know our plot. The rest of the prophecy will be revealed in time. (Trust me. I've got it planned)

So far we know that the girls are the ones who the have the power to change the war that is rising. Currently the war is SILENT, meaning it's more of a rumor and it's something that is going on but it's not a big deal. Only to the people involved, but 85% of wizards don't really care about it.

Some teachers at the school are spies and are monitoring students. Deciding which ones are powerful enough to keep and what 'mudbloods' deserve to die. This goes with the line, "oppositions they'll face where one would be safe' because the girls are going to run into people at Hogwarts who are pro war. It doesn't matter what side they are on because NO MATTER WHAT side, they will find oppositions in Hogwarts.

Espoused definition--
  • verb: take up the cause, ideology, practice, method, of someone and use it as one's own
  • verb: choose and follow; as of theories, ideas, policies, strategies or plans
This just means, the last line, that they have the power to choose which side is correct. Take up on them a cause. Or choose to follow. Get it?

The rest will be revealed along the way.

IMPORTANT:
The girls do not know of the prophecy as of yet. And some of the teacher's have their suspicions about these four girls.

All of this is important. Read it all.

Okay. So, before I post the OOC link just know that our flashback will happen when the girls are all on the train on their way to Hogwarts.

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO I PRESENT TO YOU:

OJADIuusfjhaildsjkfhbwalidugawhoidguabhwifldgweaoiuva I have no idea what to write! I'm just so-!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.