Group HP Discussion [Closed Sign Ups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay! I posted character sheets on the first post!

I started mine because I wanted to, but I don't have time to finish it now. So I put a name and like one other detail so it looks more like a WIP then just a blank thing...

Anyways, feel free to format how you wish. I didn't see the 3rd year decision in time so.. Yeah. 3rd year it is though!

but where is the character sheet? or will i have to make one?

WIP
Luna.Lovegood.full.726784.jpg

Name: Alice
Appearance Details:
-Height: 5'1 (thats me alright *sighs*)
-Wight: (???)
-Hair and Eye Color: Blue eye and white hair
-Other: what other is there to tell you
House: RavenClaw
Blood Status: pure blood and not so happy about it >.>
Personality: sweet kind and always know what to say when people need that boost
Family: mother Clare (Dead), father James (Alive)
Biography: not much to say about her only that her father hates her and believe she the reason her mother is dead (always hids this from the others). her father also works int the minastry of magic.
The Last Few Years: (????)
Patronus: Raven
Boggart: SPIDERS AND SNAKES (she hates snakes and spiders)
Pet: Black Owl
Wand: phoenix feather, dragon heartstring, and unicorn tail
Other: point keeper (the one to tell you the points on the Quidditch game)

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there room for one more female or should I make a boy character?

Go ahead and make a female. I hate to limit you guys like that. >.<

It's ok, really, I have two characters already on mind. I'm just wondering which one I should use

Yeah we are all girls ^^ we can always make boy friends for each other XD

Yeah we are all girls ^^ we can always make boy friends for each other XD

Ha! We can play around and have more characters! It's very true!

But if you want your main to be female, go ahead!!

Yeah...

If we make other characters too, that's cool! But if we want all our mains to be girls, then heck! We can do that!! Imagine all the drama. ;)

SO MUCH DRAMA FOR ONE BOY MUHAHAHAHAHA and my character will be the one trying to calm everyone down....

ok, I'll give a try to filling the character sheet (it's still a work in progress)

Character Sheets:
Name: Annellisse Edwards
Appearance:
608320-0090.jpg

Appearance Details:
-Height: 176 cm.
-Weight: just under 50 kilograms
-Hair and Eye Color: very light blond hair and reddish brown eyes
-Other: She has a dragonfly-shaped birthmark on her right shoulder.
House: Slytherin
Blood Status: A very polite pureblood
Personality: She's quiet and collected, though she possesses a mischievous streak that comes out whenever she can get away with it. She warms up to people slowly but she is fiercely loyal to her friends.
Family: She has two other siblings, an older sister that she only distantly gets along with, since the age difference is too much, and a younger brother that is a little over four years old. Her father owns an apothecary and the family earns a living buying and selling potions ingredients. Her mother is an accomplished herbalist and has a gift when it comes to raising plants, a talent Annellisse didn't inherit. Her sister is just entering as an apprentice cursebreaker for Gringotts.
Biography: She grew up with loving parents that encouraged her whenever she wanted to learn new things. She adores her family and will do anything to protect them and keep them safe.
The Last Few Years: (Once we have roleplayed our flashback to how they met, comeback here and describe anything significant that has happened to them from 1st year to now).
Patronus: Her patrons would be a fox.
Boggart: Big spiders
Pet: She has a siamese cat called Cookie.
Wand: Aspen, 27 cm, core of dragon heart-string (Antipodean Opaleye), supple.
Other: She is a very good chess player.

Last edited by a moderator:
ummmm did anyone talk to patty about the Rp? or is she like other I know of that do Rp-ditch (get it din-don-ditch...... Rp-ditch ^^ no ok I'll shut up now). I had that people say they want to join but don't post anything. >.>

just wonder V^V thats all V^V

I haven't seen Patty online. *looks again* Oh wait. It says she was online last today. I'll message her and see if she is still interested in this or not.

I haven't seen Patty online. *looks again* Oh wait. It says she was online last today. I'll message her and see if she is still interested in this or not.

Ok ^^ I really feel bad to write that though V^V I feel really bad but it kind of feels like it V^V i'm sorry for hurting your feelings V^V Patty V^V

Ok ^^ I really feel bad to write that though V^V I feel really bad but it kind of feels like it V^V i'm sorry for hurting your feelings V^V Patty V^V

Don't worry, Cry! You're lovely!!

• Thank You
Reactions: Cry
Status
Not open for further replies.