Group ART RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Meiima

Original poster
I'm thinking if there is an open rp that allows pictures to be included and also include an rp post mashed in one. It's hard to explain but I'm not really good at being descriptive and long and when I do find a very interesting rp group I'd like to join they have really strict rules to paragraphs ranging from 4-6. I was curious if there are any rps that can allow a picture-story kind of thing? ;u;

wait so how does it work? meaning we find art or we draw + post? wait I just make myself confused @w@

Reactions: Meiima
wait so how does it work? meaning we find art or we draw + post? wait I just make myself confused @w@

We draw+post
Its good practice and a challenge! Art doesn't need a certain level or specific as long it's clear! It can even just be a doodle, sketch or a finished colored artwork! If you're interested I'll try to post an example ouob

We draw+post
Its good practice and a challenge! Art doesn't need a certain level or specific as long it's clear! It can even just be a doodle, sketch or a finished colored artwork! If you're interested I'll try to post an example ouob
I'm interested~! OwO but I can't draw that well~

I'd love to join, sounds interesting.

((I only did a scene of a common cliche school rp so you guys can have a gist of it ; u;, as of now, I can't find anything like it here but there's one in RPN))

S33Cw3X.png

"Hm? What do you mean by, go with you to the School festival? are you saying you want to go out with me? Aren't couples the only ones who go together to School festivals?" Satonaka looked at the other like he has three horns on his head, raising a brow at him with curiosity in her eyes.

bi6jt9n.png

Damn, that hit the spot for Minato. "I-Uh-I'm not saying we can't be couples-I mean, can be couples- but we could go as just.. Friends.. ya know" nice move. Very smooth and plus points for stuttering.

((Something like this I guess ; u;))

seems legit i'll join if this gets more people, hopefully it does

For me it really depends on what the roleplay ends up about. I'll keep an eye on this, though.

Whoa, this sounds great. I've been meaning to gain some digital art skills.

I will totally join if you guys are okay with me using traditional~ ^^

Asdfghjkl I never expected it to get this lots of interest ; u; though I'm kind of busy and I'm not sure if I can be the GM. If someone is interested in starting a Group ART rp though I'd happily help out ; u;

I can make one since I'm here most of the time

• Love
I was thinking around modern fantasy or simply fantasy rp would be good~

• Love

Whoop! That's fantastic! Would you like to discuss the rp here with the other people who are interested? Or just do everything and post the rp by yourself?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: GreenSea
I'm interested! :D I'll be CO-GM if you guys want!

• Love
Reactions: GreenSea and Meiima
Gosh we'd really appreciate that! Let's talk about the rp here with GreenSea then we'll see what happens :)
I think we should do a Modern Fantasy~

And sure thing. Should we start discussing what you had in mind for the RP ? Then mingle it in with GreenSea's idea?

Gosh we'd really appreciate that! Let's talk about the rp here with GreenSea then we'll see what happens :)

Well I think we should discuss it together in here since I don't know on what to rp yet~
I think we should do a Modern Fantasy~

And sure thing. Should we start discussing what you had in mind for the RP ? Then mingle it in with GreenSea's idea?
Let's see... (pardon me for my lack of imagination T^T)

I'll try to think of an idea and let you guys tweak here and there how's that~?

Well I think we should discuss it together in here since I don't know on what to rp yet~

Let's see... (pardon me for my lack of imagination T^T)

I'll try to think of an idea and let you guys tweak here and there how's that~?
Alright! :) Just let us know if you need any help

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.