Gross things about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
I have a life, and a job, and bitches to fuck taxes to file. I ain't got time for the shit I used to pull as a teenager no more. :ferret:

I have this really strange and dangerous bleeding condition that makes the vessels not in my nose directly but somewhere in my face bursts so that if the bleeding doesn't stop then I have to go to the ER. Extreme nosebleeds, and how do I know that the bleed is a high vs. typical nose bleed? Clots, the thickness and the amount. Also the speed of the bleeding.

Fun medical conditions are fun!

Change bed sheets maybe once a month.
Will wear the same socks for days.
I sweat an intense amount and my head and under arm sweat tend to turn things green. No joke. I have to buy a new work hat once a month because of that crap.

Speaking of wearing clothes multiple times...

I don't wash my bras until they start to smell. Same with my jeans. Yolo

Reactions: Greenie
I'm always hacking up phlegm. If the goo doesn't gross you out, the sound of me clearing my throat and chest might.

I'm always picking boogers off of the inner end of my nose ring. I try to make it private and turn away, but sometimes people end up snooping anyway. >__>

I get grossly sweaty by the end of the day. Because of severe anxiety, and sensitivity to heat.

There are too many things that can easily make me throw up.

Status
Not open for further replies.