Grimsburg: Age of Ruin

Konsuke, Vampire

Konsuke sat on a crate in an old warehouse, it was dark with no windows except the small one in the far back corner. He was bored waiting for someone to come along and either ask for his services or, if he felt the need, to be his snack. Nothing can be more boring than waiting every single day, as he was thinking to himself a mouse scurried across the floor. "Now that's a little strange," he couldn't help but start to talk to himself, "I haven't seen many animals as of late." Determined to go out and kill something, he sat until it was dark enough for him to leave the darkness of the warehouse.

Yukiri, Were-creature

She sat on the roof of the were-creature hideout in silence as she formed a small rose of ice in her hand. Her golden hair shimmered as the wind blew, the setting sun gave it a slight orange glow. When she stood up she crushed the rose in her palm, then she walked over to the edge and sat down again. The warm glow of the rays from the sun were gentle on her skin. She took her sword from it's sheath on her back and let it shine in the sunlight, it was almost blinding and very dazzling.

* Vampire, Damian Layne, Fane’s room.

Damian didn’t even grimace at the girl, Mio. He knew Fane didn’t doubt Damian’s abilities, being one of the oldest left standing came with its own perks. The chances he had taken far more than the girl could imagine were high, so instead of replying, he ignored her, his single fang still showing. It seemed so far the group was full of people who did nothing but complain, only a couple had mentioned a solution. He felt the urge to rest his hand against the solid of his machine-weapon but resisted so he wouldn’t agitate his “fellow” vampire companions. Was it too much to ask for a mission where he was either alone or with few, a definite way to keep things level-headed.

During his time alone, Larcen had drifted off to sleep, his arms behind his head and his legs crossed on top of the abandoned car. He knew that falling asleep out here alone and unguarded was a huge mistake but he could never sleep in an building or in the tunnels. He had spent his whole life locked up in a cell and despite having more freedom now, he prefered to sleep out in the wide open space where he could feel free.

Aaron Magnus: Metro Tunnel:

"Why do you need aluminum cans?"

I turned my head towards the crazy woman. Though I would never say that to her face, she looked like she could smash my skull in with one hand. Then again, I wasn't a very impressive figure, I rubbed my eyes but they still burned from the lack of sleep, I processed her question. I saw no harm in telling her, but the thought of someone this...savage looking with explosives frightened me.

“I'm making bombs, I need aluminum to do so. So, if you find any...” I trailed off and shrugged.

Rinoa Sledge, Metro Tunnel

Noa continued her blatant stare at Aaron, her icy blue eyes not even blinking. Her expression was emotionless, neither anger nor curiosity, just... blank. It was a moment before she spoke again.

"You could take some siding off of the subway cars, I guess." she mumbled, her gaze drifting from Aaron to the abandoned cars behind him. "They're covered in rust, so some pieces should come off easily."

She never asked how he would create a bomb out of the material; frankly, she didn't care. She cared very little about anything anymore.

Ray crawled out from the run down building that had been a store sighing. She stood and dusted herself off looking around for a place to relax." Relax..... I wonder why I thought of that word..." Laughing she picking up a backpack from next to her, and she began searching for a quiet spot to "relax". After searching for several minutes she found the perfect location, a jutting edge of rock that was just wide enough for her and the bag. She approached it and felt for any handholds, finding a deep gash in the rock that would work perfectly. Taking hold of the rock she pushed herself up until she felt the top of the chunk of rock. Throwing the bag up first, she followed and sat back watching the round below her. From her vantage point it would be easy to spot someone entering, and even easier to alert Amaya of the stranger.

Vampire HQ - Leopold Klaus

Klaus not one to stay with the other vampires on a usual basis. Being older them them kept him detached in more than just age. With some of the younger of Fane's flock only being a few decades old there was a great chasm of difference, much the same as if you were to compare automobiles across generations. The inner workings were about the same though so he tolerated the presence of the "children" as he saw it. Still he kept to himself and left a few levels between his home within the hotel and the others. This time however he was not as lucky to avoid one of Fane's outbursts. While his yelling was not directed at him, it was directed at all of them and he had clearly heard it from the floor below. Insulting them was one thing, insulting him was another. Taking on his form as a swarm of bats he fluttered up a stairwell that linked the two floors and reestablished his normal form again, parting a section of the crowd as he took a few steps forward.

"Forgive my ignorance but did you not leave them unattended? If you have your shepherds harvesting crop, do not yell at them when they fail to stop the wolves from taking your sheep. The fault is your own." Klaus announced, his eyes seemingly settled on Fane. After a short pause he broke his stare and looked about the room before turning back to Fane and speaking up again oddly and completely cheerfully, "But let it not be said that I am a ungrateful guest. I heard word of a couple willing to venture out to find a replacement or two and I think this is such an excellent idea that I would be willing to hunt with them.