Grimsburg: Age of Ruin

Room for one more? It looks like it's getting crowded in here...:err:

@Riona: Sure, come on in ^^ *clears desk* Sorry for the mess, pay no heeed to it. If you want a relationship to one of the faction leaders, contact me through pm or visitors message.

@Rush: hmm, perhaps 4( including Amaya)

check your messages Kuro, i sent you a pm, and i updated my background / added more depth

Well mind if I add one more to that list?

I added background to my character! woo! I'm excited sounds like we are starting soon! with a bunch of interesting character O.O

Name: Rinoa (Noa) "Sledgehammer" Sledge

Faction:
Human

Role:
Assassin

Relationship:
N/A

Personality:
Noa didn't earn that nickname by throwing pansies at the enemy. She's a man in a woman's form, a juggernaut brute with little mercy for her companions and even less for her enemies. Courtesy, manners, society-- these are completely absent from her vocabulary. She thirsts for blood, battle, and brutality, and nothing will stand in her way of achieving her vengeance.

Appearance:

hawke_by_savagebetty-d3augf3.jpgviking_girl_by_savagebetty-d36j8tz.jpg

Powers:
Copy-cat. Can perfectly perform any action after seeing it done by another. She never loses the skills she learns.

Weapon(s):
Gunblade, a hybrid of a lightweight broadsword and a heavy-duty ray gun. Includes infrared site and an under-barrel plasma grenade launcher. Her second weapon is a crude creation of her own. Two sledgehammers (both with shards of metal embedded in the heads) are welded together at the handles, forming a menacing battle staff. The weapon can be quickly split in two by unscrewing a metal attachment in the middle (where the two handles meet). The staff can be stored in whole on her back, or (if split into two sledgehammers) one at each hip. Either way, the weapon clings to a magnet to keep from falling off during travel. Her third and final weapon is a set of thin daggers, which she uses to either stab at close range or throw at further targets. They are stored in a pocket sheath on the outer sides of both calves.

Background:
Like the others in her group, Noa has no remembrance of a world before ruin. She's grown up in the devastated city, accustomed to battle and blood. At age 6, she was given her first weapon (a makeshift sword out of a metal shard) and began her training with her father as a warrior. Five years later, she watched her father die, ripped to shreds by a were-beast. No time was spent mourning; the man was never buried. Noa was too busy plotting her revenge on the monsters, waiting for her chance to win back the city in her father's honor.

Misc:
She has a nasty habit of smearing the blood of her fallen enemies across the bridge of her nose. No one knows how this routine developed... she never explained it.

Looks awesome, I will have a vampire up by tomorrow at the latest, although I will try finish by tonight. Sorted more than half the app', just can't be much bothered to finish it right now, been a busy day.

Name: Damian Layre
Faction: Vampire
Role: No main role but he is a bit of a lone wanderer at heart, used to cloak and dagger methods but fully capable when it comes to full-pledged battles.
Relationship: No relationship to anyone but a love subplot is welcome.
Age: Looks about 20, is actually 184. One of the oldest vampires around currently.
Personality: Damian is a sadistic person who has seen much in his lifetime, towards those he considers allies, he shows the utmost manners and politeness, something that helps him with the female side of any race, Damian’s devilish good looks tend to help too though. However, when it comes down to his enemies’ only one thing comes to mind, the best and most painful way to torture and kill. His mind is no more than a sick game to him and everyone else is just another pawn but that doesn’t mean he will never eventually find someone he really does care for.
Appearance:

Vampire.jpg

Powers: The ability to control molecular strengths of items, for instance, with enough energy he could rewrite the molecular energy of a wall and pass through it for quick escape, as it would shortly return to normal behind him. This practically means he can pass through objects or instead, let objects pass through himself.

He can also control a dark energy like substance that tends to eat away (or dissolve) any material it touches, if not, cut them dangerously. This energy can be used in a number of different ways, including sent as a hurtling sphere from the palm of his hands, or even a scythe like shield from the edge of his sword.
Weapons: As well as the Vampiric physical force enhancements;
  • Strength
  • Speed
  • Sight
  • Hearing
  • Extremely Sharp Teeth
  • Extremely Sharp Nails
He wields two a blade as well as a silenced scoped P90.

Short_Sword.jpg

FN20P90.jpg

Background: I don’t really want to ruin much but I’ll share the basics ~

From an early age Damian was quickly deemed an outsider, having killed his own family and half of everyone he knew up to the age of 47 he didn’t really know many people. Eventually he met someone of his own, someone he knew he could never kill but the truth is, death found her faster than he could find death. Since then, he’s spent his time watching the fight between human, were-animal and his own race, something he could laugh at modestly. Eventually he did decide to join in and was quickly founded by Fane himself, one of the few Vampires left that could respect Damian fully.

Misc: None. Anything interesting will be revealed in plot.

I think he and Cassandra would get along... maybe... so they could have a love subplot if you want

Maybe, I'll wait until I know for sure I'm accepted, the role-play starts and we're part way through. (:

Don't worry about Furion, I'm sure you'll be accepted.~Thumbs up~

Furion, you're good to go but if Fane founded him, I believe they could have a relationship of sorts. Maybe a mentor and pupil relationship. But it's up to you. :)

I knew you were in Furion. Kuroshimodo's a cool fellow You know. So, are we ready to begin Mr. Pligrim?

Thanks Rush ^_^

I'm aiming for tomorrow evening at the earliest.

Badical. Eh, sorry...Damn you Ron Stoppable.

As excited as I am, I must inform you I'm usually not available on the weekends. But I'll try my best, so if you don't start tomorrow, I'll probably won't post until Monday.

Name: Lilith Violet Tacito
Faction: Vampire
Role: Weapon
Relationship: None at the moment. Love subplot is of course welcome.
Age: Somewhere around 100 years in age, though she’s long since lost track. She appears to be in her young twenties. 
Personality: Violet is often quiet and self kept. She shares little in opinion and views with her fellow vampires and finds that it is safest to just stay out of their way. Due to her power she’s generally just considered a tool to be used at Fane's disposal. Violet has a gentle heart that neither she nor anyone else can seem to explain. She often likes to think that out of an entire race there must be at least one kind soul and isn’t ashamed to be that one.

But, like all vampires, she's not completely right in the mind.

She does lose control every once in a while, something others never let her forget. Sometimes, as often as once or twice a week, Violet becomes just as sadistic and cruel as any other vampire. Small proof that their horrible nature may truly be something in their ‘DNA’. You could almost view it as a personality disorder seeing as she also demands to be called by her real name, Lilith, instead of Violet during this time. She greatly enjoys toying with others when this change occurs whether they be human, were-creature, or vampire. 
Appearance:
cool.jpg

Powers: Violet's first power is to see and to alter the memories of a person. However, she must be physically touching the person to do so. Once she has a hold on them she can view any memory she wants and alter it however she chooses. When she was younger she couldn't control this power and so most stayed away from her and she was told to always keep her hands covered. 

Her second power involves poison that she can deliver through touch, scratch, or kiss. At first she could only use one toxin but over time many others developed. Each different toxin can have a different effect on its victim but most end the same way: death. Like her other power she couldn't control these poisons and many kept their distance to protect themselves.

Because of this Violet spent many years training and honing both of her skills so that she would no longer be shunned.Unfortunately, that made her something of use to the faction leader. Violet will only use her powers against someone if Fane scares her into it.
Weapon(s): Violet relies heavily on her powers as she was conditioned to do her entire life. However, she does keep a simple M9 with her most of the time, just in case.
Background:Violet spent most of her younger years just wandering. As soon as her powers came into light most other vampires shunned her away and so she learned to live on her own. Over the century that makes up her lifetime, Violet trained herself to use her powers only at will. Through the years she became quite an expert at using them and, much to her dismay, at delivering death. Once this news reached Fane's ears, as well as the news of her personality, he simply couldn't resist adding her as a jewel to his crown. Her powers proved to be very useful just as her personality proved to be something fun to taunt her about.  
Misc: Not at the moment.

I hope it's okay, let me know if I need to change anything. ^-^

Looks good to me Miss Cupcake. :)

And sorry guys about not starting the roleplay yesterday as I said. Since we may have quite a few absent, I was thinking about focusing on character interaction for the first couple scenes before getting into the action. So you guys and establish your relationships and romances. Be they hetero or yuri. I would prefer if there isn't any yaoi but i won't hold a gun to your head and say no. Also, I will be posting pictures of what each faction's hideout looks like. And Krolik, I like your human.^^

Is there anybody that would like to play the were-bear? ^^;;

Faction Hideouts

Vampire Hideout(A once extravagant 5 star hotel):
images

Human Hideout(An abandon underground metro station):
images

Were-creature Hideout(a church in ruins):
images