Grimsburg: Age of Ruin

Yup^^ Were-creatures receive a slight increase in power during the new moon however, they consume more energy.

Name: Mio Ichigo
Faction: Vampire
Role(optional): Spy/Hacker
Relationship: Fane (uncle)
Personality: She's very quiet and reserved. She also has anger issues and has slight murderous tendencies. Mio tries to avoid contact with people because she finds most other people irritating.
Appearance: She has on a blue cami, black shorts (mid-thigh), black fingerless glove (at wrists), black high-heeled boots (knee-high, zip-up), a black collar with a gold bell, and a black chain with a sapphire gem held by a spiraling black dragon (usually wears it around her wrist) (1st picture below).
Powers: Water manipulation and fire manipulation
Weapon(s): She carries two katana on her left hip (2nd picture below is the design for both).
Background: She has always stood beside her uncle, Fane, no matter what he did. Ever since she was little, she always admired Fane. Living beside her uncle would be hell to most people, but Mio actually enjoys his more dark and demonic behavior. She has made a promise to fight for her brother until she dies. She has always had her loyal undying companion Oiya at her side. Oiya has always fought beside Mio, and she always will.
Misc: She has a pet cat named Oiya, who is similar to a vampire cat (3rd picture below).
tae-chan7+%28143%29.jpg

bleach_-_lou_wo_heart_japanese_katana.jpg

Dreamingwhsiper1.jpg

(not sure if it's okay to have the cat, but it's more natural for me to have a character with one)

I have no problem with you having a cat. Adds to the intrigue of this roleplay and to the vampire faction.

I'll join, it looks like fun ^^ I'll be a vampire since you don't seem to have many of those

Name:
Cassandra
Faction: Vampire
Role: Head Interrogator
Relationship:
Personality: Because she can feel others emotions, Cassandra has closed herself off and has become cold, uncaring and rather insane. She rarely speaks and, as long as she feels no ill intent towards her, she'll do whatever is asked of her. Cross her however and she'll break your arm without a second thought
Appearance:
evilvampireanime.png
Powers: Aside from the normal Vampire powers, Cassandra has the power of Empathy making it impossible to deceive her and giving her insight on how people tick and what makes them talk. Along with that she has the ability to mimic voices
Weapon(s): When she does fight she uses a Katana and Sai swords
Background: When her empathy first developed , she didn't know how to control it, and thus it drove her mad. Now quite insane, she quickly rose through the ranks of the Vampire Faction, quickly becoming the Head Interrogator due to her empathy and ruthlessness at getting people to talk.

I'm terrified of what the vampire faction is becoming *shakes* Fane certainly knows how to surround himself with *ahem* like minded people(vampires). I like what I am seeing :)

Though, more humans please ^^ and a few more vampires.

i would gladly make a human as well if it will get this going, we already have so many you may wanna start before people lose interest.

true however i want at least three humans before we get going. :/

some times if you have a story to tell it may be easier to change it, people wanna play werewolf's and vampires it seems, humans are in the background it may be easier to let them take the main stage and keep the humans prey with small resistances providing entertainment for both... i don't mean to make you change your story but i really don't want this to keep in stagnation.

Mmm, perhaps but um i'm really stubborn when it comes to altering my stories but i do understand where you're coming from. If you want to create a human character to get things going then feel free to. Then I would only need one more human character. I'm sorry mate.

it is OK i totally understand, i need to get an idea together, if you have any good concepts you want then pm them and we can talk them over.

Name: Lynn Ari
Faction: Human
Role(optional): Mercenary
Relationship: N/A
Personality: She's very outgoing towards other humans. When she starts fighting she gets such an adrenaline rush that it's quite fun for her. She can be quite calm when she isn't on the battlefield.
Appearance: She has a silver chain with a diamond and onyx panda (1st picture below).
Powers: Mind barrier (a more personal range, about a 10 foot radius).
Weapon(s): She has an M-240 Machine Gun (carries on her back), an M-4 Carbine (carries in her hands), and two 9x19mm Grandpower K100 (keeps them in holsters; one on each side) ( (2nd M-240, 3rd M-4, and 4th 9x19mm pictures below).
Background: Her parents were killed when they were caught between a few were-creatures and vampires. Ever since her parents were killed she has hated the were-creatures and vampires. She has always love a good fight, but she really enjoys fighting vampires the most.
Misc: She normally listens to music when she fights.
1628127.jpg

M240-wallpaper.jpg

m4_carbine.jpg

220px-GP_K100_target.jpg

//I am completely new here, so if anything is amiss or if your uncomfortable with me being in the RP, I understand. With appreciation...

Name: Aaron Magnus

Role: Mechanical Engineer
Relationship: N/A

Personality: An analytical type, prefers hard facts rather than clumsy thoughts or guesses. A realist at heart, he does not try to make a situation look better then it is, but merely looks at it as it is. He is honest and straightforward about his feelings, but lacks tact and may sometimes say something rude or sarcastic that usually offends.

Appearance: At 5'7 and constantly slouching, he does not make for a very intimidating figure. Being malnourished and having extreme insomnia has left him looking like a living corpse, his blue eyes are dull and sunken with very dark circles and bags. His cheeks are concave and shallow and it appears as if his skin is pulled tight over his head, with almost every bone in sharp visibility against his pale, clammy skin. His hair is short and jet black, though areas of gray are beginning to appear.

Powers: N/A

Weapons: A couple bags of thermite, a few blocks of plastic explosives.

Background: The years have turned into sort of a blur for Aaron, he is only twenty-seven but feels twice that age due to being born in such a dark age and time. In the wake of such desolation, he has seen both the best and worst humanity has to offer, seen friends turn on friends only for them to be both torn apart by a were-creature. He has heard of the cries of child as her mothers blood was sucked dry by a vampire. Most of the time he would lay in the ruins of a building, reading something in near darkness, safely hidden. Humanity has a habit of reviving itself even through the darkest times against common foes, and those foes are Vampires and Were-Creatures. If humanity can reclaim Grimsburg then they have made the first step to reclaiming what they have lost and Aaron wants to be fully involved in that step.

Misc: He is a gimp; meaning he has a lame body part, in this case his left leg which he constantly drags.

Wow, your character is so creepily awesome! Not to mention it's so detailed. I, personally, love it.

I definitely approve :) Here have your first official Iwaku cyber cookie ^^ *hands cookie to Azarel*

Oh yeah, Kuroshimodo, is my character I posted earlier approved?

Gratzi. Thanks for the support. I find your Vampire character, Mio to be particularly interesting, she seems to have a very cold air about her. Chilling.

Thanks for the cookie...I was just getting hungry.

Do we have an ETA on when the actual RP will be up, meaning can I sleep in peace tonight knowing your not going anywhere :)

Yeah Mio, your character is approved ^^ And Azarel, you can go to bed tonight in peace :) We may not start til Wednesday or at the very latest, Thursday. Depends on whaat life throws at me lol anyways i like all the characters that have been made and thank you all for your wonderful contributions to the cast of characters. I look forward to seeing how the story will unfold. :) And Safria and Krolik, go ahead and post your backgrounds if you want. Also Krolik, we cab still discuss a human character if you want. :) And I am still accepting characters. More vampires and Humans will be welcomed. If someone would like to play the were-bear, feel free to. I actually imagine her to be a mercenary or due to some event, has sworn a life debt to Luna. Well that can be changed though. Anyways, thank you everyone who has joined for theirs interest and for the interesting and intriguing characters you all have brought to the table.

Best regards
~kuroshimodo

Well, I have a Human for you Kuro
Name: Larcen Travers
Nickname: Black Cross
anime-boy-sofa-cartoon-31000.gifGender:Male
Role (optional): Soldier

Background:When he was only five years old, Larcen Travers was taken from his family by a group of Vampires after he watched said Vampires brutally tear them apart.

For Seven long years, he was trained to be a heartless soldier as well as a slave, to serve them until he either died during battle with the humans or the were-creatures or when they tired of him and finally kill him but either way, they were waiting fot his demise and he was waiting for theirs as well. That was all he did during those long years. Wait. He was waiting to exact his cold blooded revenge on them.

To sneer down at their pleading forms before he took their life from them, the same way they had sneered when they had taken his family away from him and how they sneered every night they had beat him into submission. That moment finally arrived one night after he was forced to kill a wounded soldier, he swiftly turned against them while their guard was down and killed them all.

He was Finally free.

After burying the human along with his former masters, something he always done after he killed anything, he returned back to his "Home" and burned it to the ground but as he watched it burn down, he realized that he didn't have a purpose anymore. He had gotten his revenge so what was for him now?

His answer came in a sudden flashback to the man he had murdered and for a moment, it lingered on the insignia of the Human Faction that was on his chest, along with the man's name. "Larcen...Travers...." After uttering these words, He took the deceased man's name as his own due to the fact his own name was just a bitter memory and joined the Humans, wanting to end the war not only help the humans but to wipe any and all vampires off of this world.

Personality:
When dealing with any evil vampires, Larcen is a cold, emotionless killer, hell bent on ending the vampire race for good and doesn't care who gets in his way because he would kill them if anyone gets in his way. When Dealing with Humans, good Were-creatures and the rare (at least to him) Good Vampire, he's friendly towards them.

Weapons:
Larcen owns a lot of weapons but the mains few he uses his his Katana that has a black cross etched into its blade and two hand guns that also have a black cross on them.

Strengths: Due to the unholy torture/Training he's been through, Larcen is almost supernaturally fast, his stamina is good, his sword and gun play are pretty good and his agility is amazing...

Weaknesses:...but he has barely any strength and he could barely take a small amount of pain before losing consciousness (Hence the speed and Agility upgrades), not to mention that the sun slightly weakens him as well.

Looks good to me Rush ^^ Now we have a decent size group of humans to take back Grimsburg. Or will they?

Seems like it to me. so in total, How many Humans do we have?