Grimsburg: Age of Ruin

Holy... I must join this. I'll start making a character right away.

Name: Konsuke Nabara
Faction: Vampire
Role(optional): Sword for hire
Relationship: N/A
Personality: Konsuke is a very easy going guy and enjoys being alone. He doesn't at all mind other people, but he likes to keep to himself. If he were to feel comfortable enough, he would be the life of the party. He has a small tendency to be a little irritating once he gets comfortable though.
Appearance: http://i30.tinypic.com/154vbrr.jpg
Powers: He can summon black flames that engulf his hands and blade, he also can turn in visible for about and hour.
Weapon(s): Black sword (in appearance picture)
Background: He has been a sword for hire most of his life and always enjoyed it. Konsuke had always been on his own, and he doesn't really care who he's hired by. In his eyes, work is work and that's it, it doesn't matter who it's for. Because of his viewpoint, he doesn't really hate either of the races.
Misc: N/A

Name: Yukiri Hiyama
Faction: Were-owl
Role(optional): Scout
Relationship: N/A
Personality: She has an icy personality and avoids just about everyone. When she is around people she tends to stay quiet. Yukiri rarely gets mad and keeps her composure, but when she does get mad it's like an ice storm.
Appearance: http://images.bbgsite.com/games/images/dragonscall/l_warrior.jpg
Were Form: http://www.bishibooru.com/_images/56fa4330e297850cbe058f856a2fd633/33709 - anthro kneeling owl wings.jpg
Powers: She can manipulate ice and use it in any shape.
Weapon(s): Silver sword (in appearance picture)
Background: Yukiri grew up alone after her parents died. She was born with her were-owl abilities and uses them to get away from the world around her. She stayed far away from people until she realized that she needed to have some allies in her life, thus she joined Luna and the other were-creatures.
Misc: N/A

Um konsuke, i like your were-owl however the were-creature form needs to be anthro (animal as human).

Though thank you for joining up ^^

I edited it, and sorry bout that, I'm just not really paying attention today I guess.

No worries man, also the name Luna is already taken. ^^;;

Sorry about him Kuroshimodo, he's not the brightest of my family members. He even crashed his computer today and has to use mine, so he proves that point.

Edited it again, sorry, I even put the were-creature faction leader's name in the history.

Hey, computer crashes aren't a person's fault!
entirely... ><

*has had it happen too many times*
lucky for me i can fix them.... sometimes.... >>

Name: Dusty Harris
Nickname: Kiddo
Faction: Human
Role: Scout/Explosives/Soldier
Relationship: ---
Personality: Oblivious to most things, friendly/compassionate, secure/confident.
Appearance:
Anime Girl.jpg
Powers: Unknown
Weapon(s):
twin handguns.jpgDemonic Dagger.jpg
Background: Dusty grew up alone on the streets, and was known as a talented thief for quite some time. She only goes by Kiddo and hasn't told anyone her real name. Eventually she joined the other humans to fight the other factions.
Misc: Dusty has really good luck. (Example: Someone is about to kill her when a large rock falls down on top of her attacker.) She is almost always listening to songs by Mozart Opera Rock, Papa Roach and Three Days Grace, which she'll have blasting on her iPod.

~drinking a can of pepsi~ Man, we got more people. Dude, that's awesome! Kuro is becoming a popular guy ~Nudges Kuroshimodo~

*blinks at Rush*
You're right... Man, that's a lot of people... what are we up to now? Almost 15 characters, right? Maybe more?
*can't count or do math to save her life*

Ah chucks Rush. I'm surprised this roleplay is becoming such a hit. ^^ I think it may rival Summoner in the amount of members it has.

~swings my arms around Jovian and Kuroshimodo's shoulders with a smile~ Yep. Dare I say, you might get even more soon. ^^ What's with that Blink Jovian?

It's my signature. I blink at things. Or people. Or just in general.
It will change eventually and I'll have a new signature.

well it will rival summoner with the amount of players if it starts X3

Ah. Similar to my signature pepsi. I get it

Name: Arashan
Faction: Werewolf

Personality: Slow to place trust, but hopeful to find the ability to do so. Usually quiet in social situations, normally speaking only when spoken to. Watchful and patient, willing to wait hours for prey to drop guard. Slightly nervous around his own kind.

Appearance: In his bestial form Arashan is tall and slender. Barely larger in frame than the average middle-aged human male, usually considered rather scrawny by other werewolves. His fur is a dark chocolate color that could easily be mistaken for black, and his eyes are a bright lime-green. In his human form, his hair matches the color of his fur, and his eyes are a much darker shade of green. Arashan's light build carries over to his human form as well, just under six feet tall. His skin is lightly tanned and scarred in many areas, the most obvious of which being three claw-marks running down his left cheek to the corner of his lips.

Weapon(s): None as of now, relies on his claws for combat.

Background: Unlike his brothers, Arashan is the first of his family with the ability to take on a human form. His father, mother and three surviving brothers are self-proclaimed "pure-bloods", calling themselves descendants of the first of the wolven beasts, untainted by human blood. In a rational mind, this belief would have been disproven by Arashan's ability, but his family insists that he is a cursed child. With this reasoning, they unanimously decided to cast the boy out to fend for himself on the day of his tenth year, both fearing for their well-being and feeling a deep disgust for him as a product of their "pure and proud" mind-set. His father slashed the boy's face, leaving a mark of shame, then sent him off.

Still just a pup, Arashan roamed, scraping by with the single survival skill that he learned through watching his brothers, hunting. They were brutes, able to slay most creatures roaming their forest with ease, but Arashan soon learned through trial that he was not. While he did possess the agility and acrobatic skill of a werewolf, his strength was barely more than a human. In light of this, he began to practice more stealthy approaches. A single year of practice crafted Arashan into a silent killer, perhaps not quite worthy of the title "Assassin", but certainly an efficient hunter.

Eight more years passed, eight years of surviving in solitude. While proud of his self-trained skill, the young werewolf yearned for more. For clan and kin, to belong somewhere. Something he was convinced could not be his among his own kind. With this in his mind, he has travelled far from the place of his birth and into a foreign land filled with wondrous constructs he'd have previously thought impossible (Having lived in a forest all of his life until then) Upon entrance, he could almost immediately hear crackling thunder, even when not a single dark cloud was in sight. Curious, he ventured forth, keeping to shadowed alleyways in search of the sound's source. When he finally tracked the sound back to it's source, he found a human fighting a beast like himself with a device that launched small projectiles at astounding speeds.

Arashan watched on in silence as the werewolf attempted to evade the human's attacks. Things were not looking well for the wolf, covered in small wounds that poured blood. Just when any trace of hope seemed lost, something struck the human. It came in a blur, but when the man fell to the ground a small blade could easily be seen protruding from his neck. Almost as suddenly as the human fell, a humanoid creature resembling a bird descended from the sky and ran to the werewolf's side. After some brief dialogue, the two turned and started to leave, the avian trying his best to support the wolf as they travelled. Unknown to the pair, a third was right at their heels.