Grimsburg: Age of Ruin

Funny thing is, I knew the vampires would have a hotel of some sort lol

Of course ^^ they need the rooms to conduct their "interrogations".

Blood donations are always welcomed ^^ Don't worry about the others that came in before you, they're. . . somewhere safe and sound.

Is everybody ready to start or should I wait for a bit longer? :/

I might be interested, if you're still accepting characters. Though, it looks like you already have a good number of players. If this is still open to join, what's the player count for each faction?

oh i bet Mr. Pilgrim would except another player but i can't say for sure :/

He probably will, he's really good at accepting as many players as he can.

There's 7 humans, 6 vampires, and 5 were-creatures.

Sure, we can squeeze you in, good doctor. :) Though I don't know off the top of my head how many members are in each faction. :/

EDIT: Thank you Mio, thank goodness you counted the members. Even I wasn't aware of how members each faction had. :/

No problem, I find it fun to do random things like that.

Well, I don't see the downside of starting now rather then later, but whenever your ready I guess.

Thanks much. I'll start working on a character tonight. If you all want to go ahead and get things started, I'm thinking I'll be playing a clanless Werewolf and just come across the weres' hideout. From there, he'll either help out without pledging allegiance to them, or just join outright. Not quite sure yet.

If that's fine with you, I mean.

Name: Annaiya Kumari
Faction: Were-bear
Role(optional): Mercenary
Relationship: N/A
Personality: She's normally very kind to other were-creatures, but she is quite cold to vampires and humans. When she is in her feral form she is just like any other bear, ready for battle and rearing to go. Annaiya isn't outgoing and loud, but neither is she shy and quiet. Being more of a solitary person, she tends to only be around a few people at a time.
Appearance: (picture below).
Powers: N/A
Weapon(s): Large golden-bronze heavy sword (in picture below, partially).
Background: As a child, she admired the power and size of bears, and when she learned she was a were-bear she was filled with joy and excitement. Growing up was difficult, but it was easy to get out of trouble whenever it came her way. After a while she met Luna, who had saved her when she ran into a bloodthirsty vampire who had come a little too close to ending her life. Because of her encounter with the vampire she pledged her loyalty to Luna and started to despise vampires, but it is not known why she hates humans.
Misc: N/A
1301339993_2714_full.jpeg

Oh yeah, my older cousin said that he would love to join too, if that's alright.