Grim's Search (for mostly Fandom stuff).

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grim.

• Hello~.

I'm Grim (obviously). I'm going to keep this section short and whittle what I was originally going to put here down to its barebones.

For all of you who like to skim through these like me, I'll be putting anything important in green.

Well, yeah. I'm Grim: some 19 year old guy on the internet who likes writing with other people (insane, right?)

For the most part I work from home. However every weekend I'm away for about six to seven hours to help my father at his school to do whatever. I get two breaks during this period, which is when I usually get my replies out. I also try to get a post out every other day.

At first I'm probably going to be a bit shy and cautious with where I go with things. I'll most likely be intimidated by you, but it's whatever. I like to adapt to whatever my partners like and don't like.

If you have any questions about me feel free to ask~.

• Here's just a quick list of preferences incase if you don't feel like looking at my profile:

When it comes to playing certain genders, I generally lean towards playing male. It's only in FxF scenarios am I really comfortable with playing a female. I do MxF, FxF, and MxM in certain cases.

I like romance and I like smut, but let's not force either of those, 'kay?
    In fact I love romance, but if it's not implemented properly it can just kill the entire story.

Smexy scenes can be explicit or fade-to-black - I'm fine with either. I prefer more plot than smut, however.

Obviously if you're a bluestar I'm not writing smut with you.

Like I said, I try to get one post out every other day. My request to you is to get a post out at least every week. If real life shit happens, then shit happens. Just try to let me know if anything comes up.

Please have decent grammar; capitalize things that need to be capitalized (biggie for me), use punctuation, etc. We all make mistakes, obviously, so I won't mind the occasional flunk here and there. Heck, I've probably made a few mistakes in this post already.

I get at least two posts out with each reply, but length varies depending on what my partner gives me. I request that you get around two paragraphs out as well.

I prefer to write in PMs or private clans.

• So I'm mainly looking for Fandom role plays at the moment, as I already have enough originals going on currently.

*'s represent how much I'm craving a specific pairing / fandom.

Bolded pairing means I have a plot in mind for that pairing.

Italics represent the role I desire if there is one.

*** Legend of Zelda ***

This is one of my favorite series ever. I do have quite a bit of Zelda-related stuff going on, but I'm always willing to tackle on more of this. =3

***Link / Midna***
    **Link / Medli**

**Link / Zelda**

(Yeah, I'm boring.. sorry. .-.)

***** Night in the Woods *****

I'm new to this fandom, but omfg I'm in love with this game. I'm not even done with it yet (I almost am), and I'm already craving to do something with it.

Mae / Bea*****

I only have one pairing as of right now, but I love these two. >.> I'll probably expand on this in the future once I play the game some more. Probably my biggest craving right now.

** Undertale **

just no sans pls

**Asriel / Frisk (M or F)**
    *Asriel / Chara (M or F)*
    *Asriel / Undyne*

*** Five Nights at Freddy's ***

Haven't played, or never will play SL.

Any animatronic below can be swapped with the gen 1 or gen 2 characters.

Willing to gender bend.

****Night Guard / Like any animatronic****

**Bonnie / Foxy**
    **Foxy / Chica**

Other Fandoms I'm willing to do Canon x Canon for but I'm too lazy to list pairings:

**DotA 2**
    (Slaaarrrkkk)
    *Outlast 2*
    *Overwatch*
    *Resident Evil 7*
    *Guardians of the Galaxy*
    *Deadpool (meh)*
    *Super Mario Franchise (I love Sunshine & TTYD)*
    **Star Wars (I've seen all but Rogue One and the prequels. Shame on me I know).**

**Eragon (Almost done with the book series, but have a plot based on the movie)**
    **SOMA**

*Tom Clancy's R6S*
    ***Skullgirls***

Other Fandoms I'm willing to use
    only OCs for:

***Pokémon (Mystery Dungeon Preferred)***
    *Skyrim*

Well that's all I got for now. In the future I'll add an originals section and move some stuff here around.

[warning=red]PM ME IF INTERESTED. DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD PLEASE.[/warning]​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.