1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Grimm Tales AU

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Vespar Leviathan, Dec 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A mystery club!! Involving the Grimm Tales(Brother’s Grimm) characters! I just really like the Grimm Tales, and I thought my first role-play would be something involving them! It would be, cool I guess. And because technically its an AU, you can alter the characters slightly to your preferences!!
    All I have set in stone is that they're in either an abandoned building in the woods, or that they're in a school in the middle of the woods. Either works with for what I'm thinking of.
    I kind have a couple ideas for this, so if you’re actually interested or have any questions…yeah...tell me

2. I'd be interested in this.

3. I too, would be interested in this.

4. That's great. Are there any altercations you would make to the role-play? Ant specific Brothers Grimm character you would like to be? If so, I will start on a character sheet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.