Greywell Academy: Ghost ALWAYS ACCEPTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and I read the rules BTW I just forgot the pickup line....BUTTTTT I wouldnt have had one there anyway, I dont need pickup lines Im so hot the...dudes just melt around me....HAHAH JUST KIDDING

Reactions: Masked Intruder
Click the image for a song!

N A M E :
Sora Kim

N I C K N A M E :
Kim.

A G E

G E N D E R
Female

S E X U A L I T Y
Pansexual "Love is love. Romance is romance. I have no interest in gender - it simply means nothing. I care about whether or not they're shit."

G R A D E
12th.

C L I Q U E
FLOATERS

T W I T T E R : @aros_kim "Surprised I got a twitta?"

H E I G H T
5'5"

W E I G H T
120 lbs. - She's quite muscular; toned, but not buff.
tumblr_n9uiybV5YA1qdf1guo1_500.png

tumblr_n7e2yiAuQy1qdf1guo1_r3_500.png

• tumblr_nehmuqYkba1qdf1guo1_r4_500.png

tumblr_n9uiybV5YA1qdf1guo6_250.gif
    [/imagefloat]

• P E R S O N A L I T Y
    "Let's fuck some shit up!" So-Ra is a loose canon. Most people would say that So-Ra is sarcastic, rude. Some would even say that she had no filter, but that was only a facade that most people have come to know and hate. For the most part, So-Ra simply disregards people's feelings, but only to avoid her own. From an early age, So-Ra has been a 'trouble maker' of sorts. Cutting off another child's ponytail, chasing other children with worms. Other times, So-Ra would come off as vindictive. If you did her wrong, she would make sure that it would come back to you. Either physically or emotionally. Nowadays, all she really does is mess with other people or make stencils for her to spray paint stupid things on buildings. She usually does things for her own amusement: whether it be making another cry or vandalizing. Of course, this stuff never really affected her grades. She's always had high marks, but always told things like it was. With impeccable grades, So-Ra feels that she really doesn't need to behave and conform to the norm. Which leads to her visiting the counselor several times to confront her.. willingness to.. anger another. So-Ra is not a cruel person, though. In fact, she can be nice whenever she feels the need to. So-ra will not back down and will certainly stand up for those in need and will definitely stand up for her friends. Afraid of her own feelings, So-Ra tends to keep them to herself. If she likes someone, she'll hide it or at least try to. When So-Ra is jealous, you'll know right away. She'll begin to act a lot differently, giving dirty looks, sudden insults.

She is blunt and to the point, never sugar coating and enjoys a nice intelligent conversation.

H I S T O R Y
    Her mother and father were born in Korea, her father bringing her mother over to the U.S. with him at the age of nineteen years old. So-Ra was taught from a young age to respect others and to treat them how she'd wanted to be treated, however the message had not gotten to her at all. In fact, the young woman, growing up, was quite the icy person. This meant that not many wanted to be acquainted with her; Sora having a hard time making friends and fitting in within a crowd. That was until high school. Sora learned from her experiences, being cold and distant wasn't the way to go. And now, she'd blossomed. From her young childish years of distance, Sora has grown into a butterfly - social, friendly.. sometimes. Sora was an overall normal child living a normal childhood. nothing extravagant.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
NOTE: Someone WILL be posting on the Deena Gilliard twitter and it will be up to you to figure out who it is.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
If there is anyone that you feel would be interested in something like this, please feel free to go on ahead and invite them!

Hazel Chase
GRADE: 10
SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Homosexual
GENDER IDENTITY: Female
TWITTER: letssumberge
TUMBLR: legsandlimbsandlips
HEIGHT: 5’1"
WEIGHT: 130 lbs
CLIQUE: Loner
TALENT: Entomology, Sculpture, Taxidermy
Bugs
002 Punk Music
003 Horror
004 Surreal Art
DISLIKES
Monotony
002 Sappy Romance
003 Uptight People
004 Homophobes
BIO:
Hazel’s parents never really understood her. They had an image in their heads of their perfect little girl and didn’t like it when she wasn’t like that. She always loved creepy crawlies and had to always be reminded not to play with dead things. Because of this, her parents were always hard on her, caring more about their appearance than their daughter. The more pressure her parents put on her, the more Hazel would act out. Eventually they caught her in bed with another girl and sent her straight to private school.
PERSONALITY:
Hazel is the kind of person who everyone knows, but nobody knows well. She’ll talk to anyone but won’t share much about herself. She’s friendly, but won’t get too close to anybody. She is very open about the creepy things she likes as a kind of test to see who she’ll like based on their reactions. Despite her morbid interests and image, she is rarely seen without a smile. Above all, she’s chill. It takes a lot to set her off.
SCHEDULE
1ST
English H
2ND Algebra II
3RD Biology
4TH World History
ELECTIVE Art II
ELECTIVE Psychology
AFTER SCHOOL Art Club
RELATIONSHIPS:
FRIENDS
Open
ENEMIES Open
ACQUAINTANCES Deena Gillard
SIGNIFICANT OTHER Open
917e40b4e9960684abd80c36e1f97b92.jpg

Girl, it’s like you’re a fossil sample and I’m an impatient paleontologist. I just can’t wait to date you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Masked Intruder
Remind me to update the whole dormitory situation later. Too lazy atm.

Grab more people, pl0x.

Is this still open?
If so, I'd like to reserve a spot as a female.

Status
Not open for further replies.