Greywell Academy: Ghost ALWAYS ACCEPTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Masked Intruder

Original poster
Rules:
001 | Don't just post back and forth with one person, flooding the WHOLE thread.
002 | Do NOT give me one liners, dude. I'd like to see AT LEAST one paragraph.
003 | Iwaku rules apply.
004 | Romance is encouraged. Honestly, I don't care.
005 | Don't be a butt to other people outside of the game.
006 | Be sure to check for updates both on the Twitter AND Tumblr accounts. Those will be in the MAIN THREAD.
007 | You are able to have up to two characters, just be able to carry them.
008 | NO BUNNYING, GOD MODDING, ETC.
009 | Don't be a Mary Sue or Gary Stu. Not fun. Not cool.
010 | I'll add more once I think of more.
011 | Put your BEST pick up line at the very bottom of the sheet. It's just so I'm sure you read the rules.

MISSING_zpssqhu3pjn.png

GIRL'S DORMITORY:
ROOM 101 - GAELA WIEGAND & VACANT
ROOM 103 - VACANT & VACANT
ROOM 105 - VACANT & VACANT
ROOM 107 - VACANT & VACANT
ROOM 109 - VACANT & VACANT

BOY'S DORMITORY:
ROOM 200 - VACANT & VACANT
ROOM 202 - VACANT & VACANT
ROOM 204 - VACANT & VACANT
ROOM 206 - VACANT & VACANT
ROOM 208 - THEO DELONG & VACANT

CLIQUES:
TROUBLE MAKERS:
THEO DELONG

JOCKS:

THEATER GEEKS:

BAND NERDS:

TECH NERDS:

FLOATERS:
HYEON SO-RA - aros_kim@twitter
LONERS:

BOOKWORMS:

CULINARY EXPERTS:

ARTISTS:

CLASSES:
1ST PERIOD ENGLISH:
ENGLISH AP
ENGLISH
ENGLISH H
FUNDAMENTALS OF WRITING
---------------------------------
2ND PERIOD MATH:
ALGEBRA II
TRIG
PRE-CALC.
CALC.
3RD PERIOD SCIENCE:

BIOLOGY
CHEMISTRY
PHYSICS
GEOSCIENCE
4TH PERIOD HISTORY/GOVT:

US HISTORY
WORLD HISTORY
GOVT.
5TH PERIOD ELECTIVE:

ROBOTICS & ENGINEERING
COMPUTER SCIENCE: SPECIFY - WEB DESIGN, 3D ANIMATION
ART - ART I, ART II
MUSIC: SPECIFY - GUITAR, ORCHESTRA, BAND, CHOIR
6TH PERIOD ELECTIVE:

PSYCHOLOGY
PHILOSOPHY
THEATER: SPECIFY - THEATER, THEATER TECH

AFTERSCHOOL ACTIVITIES: (OPTIONAL)

AMERICAN FOOTBALL - CAPT., CO-CAPT., LINEBACKER, ETC.
CHEERLEADING - CAPT., CO-CAPT., ETC.
HOCKEY - SPECIFY POSITION
ART CLUB
NATIONAL HONOR SOCIETY
TENNIS
ARCHERY
ROCK BAND
DRAMA CLUB
ANIME AND VIDEO GAME CLUB
CARD GAME CLUB

CHARACTER SHEET:
NAME:
GRADE: (9-12)
SEXUAL ORIENTATION:
GENDER IDENTITY:
TWITTER:
TUMBLR:
HEIGHT:
WEIGHT:
CLIQUE:
TALENT: (REASON THEY HAVE GOTTEN ACCEPTED. CAN INCLUDE FAMILY WEALTH)

DISLIKES

BIO:
6-8 sentences AT THE LEAST.

PERSONALITY:
6-8 sentences AT THE LEAST

SCHEDULE
1ST
2ND
3RD
4TH
ELECTIVE
ELECTIVE
AFTER SCHOOL (OPTIONAL)

RELATIONSHIPS:
FRIENDS

ENEMIES

ACQUAINTANCES

SIGNIFICANT OTHER

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to point out that, first off, the link to the tumblr page in the main thread takes you to the twitter as well.
Secondly, it's best to have all your text 'no color' (the box with the x on it, under text color), because if you do it black, people who use the dark background (such as myself) can't see it

Just thought I'd let you know, hopefully be of a bit of help. :O

Reactions: Masked Intruder
@Cwolf0615 Yeah, I've become aware of the issue and I am currently working on improving things. It's a bit hard getting used to this new layout, y'know. ^^

WRITER'S BLOCK AT THE MOMENT
CHARACTER SHEET:
NAME: THEO DELONG
SEXUAL ORIENTATION: HETERO
GENDER IDENTITY: MALE
TWITTER: FUCKINFELON@TWITTER
GRADE: 12
HEIGHT: 6'0"
WEIGHT: 210 lbs. - Muscular build
TALENT: Artistic and musical talents as well as passing the entrance exam.
002 - READING
003 - PAINTING, SCULPTING, DRAWING - INSP: C215.
004 - PUNK ROCK MUSIC

DISLIKES
001 - COUNTRY MUSIC
002 - FRESHMEN
003 - PEOPLE TOUCHING HIS HAIR AND QUESTIONING IT.
004 - INSECTS

BIO:
At a young age, Theo had always been around art, whether it be liberal to visual.

His parents were starving - and struggling - young artists who simply made the mistake of not using protection one night. Thus, baby Theo was born. Of course, they loved him, gave him the necessities and their love; at one point, their art was based on him. From infantry to preteen. Hell, they even gave him a couple drops of their talent, however most of it really just transferred into liberal vandalism - inspired by C215 AND PHLEGM. In his middle school years, Theo struggled with making friends and often laid low and alone; that didn't stop the ladies from finding some sort of attractiveness in him. Maybe it was the looks, the creativity, or the bad boy image he presented to everyone. Over time, the young artist became more and more invested in his image and artistry, and quintessentially began to let his grades slip: from skipping classes to not turning in work to failing the tests that he actually had vast knowledge about. He was lucky enough to be given another chance by the principal who'd taken a liking to his mother who is now married to a security guard at Greywell.

In his sophomore year of high school, his mother and father had split; going their separate ways as they began to realize that the attraction that they had once felt began to flee. This ultimately crushed Theo and made his behavior worsen.

PERSONALITY:
TO BE WRITTEN

SCHEDULE
1ST - FUNDAMENTALS OF WRITING
2ND - CALC.
3RD - PHYSICS
4TH - GOVT
ELECTIVE - ART II
ELECTIVE - PSYCHOLOGY
AFTER SCHOOL - ROCK BAND, ART CLUB, HOCKEY (CENTER)

RELATIONSHIPS
FRIENDS: N/A CONTACT
ACQUAINTANCES: DEENA GILLIARD, CONTACT.
ENEMIES: N/A CONTACT

tumblr_m7x27cll4H1rrmy4ro1_500_large.jpg

Erm could I join? I took the time to read all the things I could about this and it sounds interesting.

@Ciri I'll make a character sometime tonight. So just to be clear, everyone is friends with this girl and we have to find her because she went missing but we still have to go to classes and such?

NAME:
Gaela Wiegand
GRADE: 11
SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Panromantic, sex-repulsed asexual
GENDER IDENTITY: Cisgender female
TWITTER: @KindMusicBeauty
TUMBLR: g-aela
HEIGHT: 5'7"
WEIGHT: 120 lbs., slender/fit body.
CLIQUE: Floaters
TALENT: Gaela is an avid violinist. Her family is also known for their large sums of money.

Dogs
002 + Children
003 + Classical music
004 + Drama movies

DISLIKES:
001 -
Bugs
002 - Cats
003 - Atheists who tell her God isn't real
004 - Math

BIO:
Gaela was born into a wealthy, religious family in Stuttgart, Germany. She and her family immediately moved to the U.S. where they lived luxuriously. While school wasn't necessarily a breeze for her, she relied on the strength of her beliefs and music to get through most of her education. Life at home was difficult for the young girl, her parents were harsh on her classes and many life decisions. Like many cliche rich kid stories, she didn't want to become a lawyer or help out with the family business. Gaela wanted to become a doctor to help people, and she wanted everyone to be just as happy as she is. She never really let anything bring her down in life, because she knew that someone up there, in heaven, they were always looking out for her and helping her throughout life.

Currently, her parents are travelling the world on "business trips," while Gaela attends school at Greywell. She always tries to keep in contact with them, even though her attempts are fruitless.

PERSONALITY:
Caring, fair, anxious, and considerate. Gaela is a kind, sweet soul. She doesn't like to get mad at other people for anything, unless they really give her a reason to get angry. Despite her cheery outside, she's an anxious wreck. Almost anything can make her gut drop to the floor. Especially anyone intimidating or loud sounds like thunder. She has no problems talking with people, though.

SCHEDULE:
1ST - English
2ND - Pre-calc.
3RD - Physics
4TH - U.S. History
ELECTIVE - Orchestra
ELECTIVE - Philosophy
AFTER SCHOOL - Tennis

RELATIONSHIPS:
FRIENDS -
Deena Gilliard, Theo Delong, Hyeon So-Ra

ENEMIES -

ACQUAINTANCES -

SIGNIFICANT OTHER -

WIP

I am going to join as well but my main question is should we or do we need to make a twitter and tumblr account for our characters? Because I will lol I just need to know if we have to??

@innocent devil You do not need to be a direct friend of hers, but at least have known that she existed. Some way, some how, her disappearance piques an interest.

@DarkStarLove909 Yes, you do need to make a twitter and tumblr account for your character. Those will keep you updated and such! :)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Ciri So we have to make a twitter and tumblr specifically for the use of our characters or can we just use the accounts we already have? -is not good at either- and I think I'll make two characters if that's alright.

@innocent devil Yes, you have to make an account specifically for your characters; this will ensure activity even though there are no posts in the main thread. It's a way of your characters to interact on social media - making it seem a bit more realistic. Hopefully, it's not too much ^^

Go on ahead and make two characters, just be sure to carry both equally.

Ok Cool works for me! Will have her CS up here shortly and both accounts up and going soon as well. Most likely will NOT use her photo on either, considering I think this girl I used is on every social media site there is or at least she appears to be hahah

large.jpg

NAME: Corona Westley
SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Heterosexual
GENDER IDENTITY: Femme
TWITTER:
@CoroWestley
TUMBLR: queencorronnaa
HEIGHT: 5'4
WEIGHT: 116lbs
CLIQUE: Bookworms
TALENT: Exceptional mind for building | High GPA | Ingenuity
002 Tea
003 New ideas or creations
004 Dismantling and reassembling things
DISLIKES:
001 Unoriginality
002 Narcissistic people
003 Loud abrupt noises
004 Large animals of any kind

BIO:
An intricate mind with even more intricate creations. That was one way to describe Corona in her adolescence. While most children spent their time playing games or having fun Corona was busy studying and drawing diagrams for her creations. From since the tender age of five she had been a symbol of genuine originality. She would put together building blocks in such a bizzare complex way that made no sense until it was completed. This was when her parents realized there was something exceptionally special about her. At age eight she was dismantling toaster ovens and other household items just to see what was inside of them. It wasn't long before she learned methods of improving things and putting her own twist on it. Almost everything in her room were of her own creation but the prodigy didn't stop there. Not only was her creativity a valuable asset, Corona was also very book smart. Spending most of her time reading books and studying resulted in her getting straight As in more than the majority of her classes. As she got into high school they asked if she wanted to skip the next grade so she skipped her freshman year. Being the youngest in the higher grade was hard but it didn't faze her since people have little to no effect on her.

PERSONALITY:
Corona was always known to be the sweet girl that never gets in trouble. She has no time to waste on getting detentions for nonsense. She's the type of person who believes in second chances so even if someone was horribly mean to her Corona would give them the benefit of the doubt and still be friendly with them. At times Corona could be very distant, especially when she is focused on a task. She tends to just shut down and go into her own little thoughts without realizing it. It only lasts for a few moments before she snaps back out of it.

SCHEDULE:
1ST AP ENGLISH
2ND CALCULUS
3RD PHYSICS
4TH GOVERNMENT
ELECTIVE ROBOTICS & ENGINEERING
ELECTIVE PSYCHOLOGY
AFTER SCHOOL Cheerleading - Flyer | National Honor Society

RELATIONSHIPS:
FRIENDS N/A

ENEMIES N/A

ACQUAINTANCES N/A

SIGNIFICANT OTHER N/A

large.gif

tumblr_mninf8xQbT1sp7oydo1_r3_500.jpg

NAME: Aiden Finch
SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Undecided
GENDER IDENTITY: Male
TWITTER:
@GouldenFynch
TUMBLR: goulddennfynnch
HEIGHT: 5'9
WEIGHT: 144lbs
CLIQUE: Jocks
TALENT: Cooking | Sports of any kind | Playing Guitars
002 Cooking tasty meals
003 Good movies
004 Music - Alternative/Indie/Rock/Pop/Dubstep
DISLIKES:
001 Insincerity
002 Antisocial people
003 Inconsiderate people
004 Quitters

BIO:

For as long as he could remember Aiden was always the adventurous thrill seeker of his friends. He would be the one to do the things others couldn't or rather wouldn't. His parents raised him to be more like a fearless leader than a coward. He was more like a rock than a person and nothing could break him. It stayed that way until he was ten years old and his father died in an accident. He mourned the death of his father but no one took it worse than his mother. Since it was just the two of them now he started to stay home more often to help her rather than run off with his friends. That's when he picked up his cooking skills and also learned to play guitar in memory of his father who would always play when they went camping.

PERSONALITY:
A thrill hunter in seek of the next dangerous adventure through the perilous game of life. All in all Aiden is the type of person who loves to have a good time over anything. He is reckless and brash as well as many other things. Despite him being a reckless idiot he does use his brain from time to time. He would often think things through before hand but go through with it anyway. Contrary to popular belief he actually is rather intelligent but he would never tell anyone that without a reason. Above all else Aiden is a big flirty sweetheart that would never do anything to hurt anyone unless provoked, mostly by people who threaten him or his friends. He can get very overprotective when he feels uneasy about something.

SCHEDULE:
1ST FUNDEMENTALS OF WRITING
2ND PRE-CALCULUS
3RD PHYSICS
4TH GOVERNMENT
ELECTIVE MUSIC - Band
ELECTIVE THEATER
AFTER SCHOOL Football - Captain | Rock Band

RELATIONSHIPS:
FRIENDS N/A

ENEMIES N/A

ACQUAINTANCES N/A

SIGNIFICANT OTHER N/A

Last edited:
Thanks for the info~ I'll finish my characters later and make accounts for them.

CHARACTER SHEET:
NAME: Aerilin Duetish
GRADE: (9-12) 11
SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Straight
GENDER IDENTITY: Pretty sure she identifies as female
HEIGHT: 5'1"
WEIGHT: 105lbs
CLIQUE: The artist types.
TALENT: Singing and dancing, she is absolutely exceptional. That and her dad is rich.
002 Dancing
003 Reading
004 Internet blogging

DISLIKES
001 Mean guys
002 People making fun of her piercings, she didnt put them there for you!
003 Sushi
004 Overly vocal people who like to state loud opinions.

BIO:
Aerilin was born into a rich family, and her father just kept adding to the riches. Her mother died when Aerilin was only 2, so from there on she was raised by a nanny. She only saw her father at least 3 times in a year up until he had a major stroke and had to quit. Aerilin was glad to get away from the house and go to Greywall, in fact she barely said goodbye to anyone in the house except for the stray cat outside that she fed every day. Aerilin pretty much keeps to herself, but its mainly because the students at Greywall take one look at her and wonder what the hell circus tent she crawled out of. She spends most of her afternoons in the deserted gym singing and dancing, then going back to her dorm.

PERSONALITY:
Aerilin is a funny girl, she really is and not funny haha more like funny heehee. She is wild and carefree at heart and is really just waiting for the right person to open that up out of her. She is nice as can be, regardless of how other people have always treated her, her nanny raised her right. She is a very sweet and caring person, she often buys things for people she sees struggling or if she notices that they cant pay for their food or drink. She rarely gets angry, unless it is someone stepping all over her feelings or her beliefs in something important to her. She is sad in her soul though, mainly because she is missing the love and compassion from her mother who died, and her father who chose to raise her with money and not love.

SCHEDULE
1ST English AP
2ND Pre-Calc
3RD Biology
4TH World History
ELECTIVE Music
ELECTIVE Theater (not tech!)
AFTER SCHOOL n/a she goes to the abandoned gym and practices singing and dancing.

Libellchen+Massacre+Doll%2523.jpg
Libellchen-MassacreDoll-alternative-beauties-E2-84-A2-33653436-420-560.jpg

RELATIONSHIPS

FRIENDS: Theo Delong

ACQUAINTANCES: Deena Gillard

ENEMIES: N/A

SIGNIFICANT OTHER: N/A

Note: I've added a bit to the cs, but those small details shouldn't be a problem to fill out, hopefully! I made this on half a bottle of some weird energy drink. ^^

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
LOL Ok I will add those on, but it looks like some of those things will have to be added in later...HAHAH

Status
Not open for further replies.