greys anatomy search.

C

Cstorm427

Original poster
Hey, hello, sup? I’m Salem, a 21 year old female who loves music, watches way too much tv, and loves animals more than life itself. Seriously. Ask me about my pets, I’ll talk for hours! I'm going to keep this pretty short and to the point: Right now, I'm really, really craving a Grey's Anatomy roleplay! I'm asking you play Derek Sheppard or Mark Sloan against an OC of mine, and I can play anyone for you!

- 3rd person, past tense, paragraph style. I can go from writing one paragraph to writing novella style, it honestly just depends on my mood, inspiration and the scene happening! For fandom, I am looking for canon x oc, and if I’m looking for anything else I will specify.
- I’m a crazy laid back person. I’m open for anything, throw your ideas at me. Even if they’re crazy and cliche, chances are, I’ll be down for them. That being said, I do not want to be the only one doing the planning. I usually have an idea for most of my fandoms/pairings, but give me your input! Don’t like something? Just let me know and we can come up with something we’re both content with.
- We all have lives outside the internet, even I do. I don’t expect multiple responses a day, but more than one a week would be great!
- I’m looking for a long-term partner. Please don’t contact me if you plan on leaving before the first reply. However, we’ve all ditched before. Life got in the way and I’ve done it too. While I won’t be too upset if you don’t want to roleplay anymore and just leave, a little heads up would be nice, and I’ll try and do the same!
- When contacting me, don’t just put ‘want to rp?’ because chances are, I won’t respond. Tell me a little about you, roleplay style, limits, etc. And if you’ve read all this, please just tell me your favorite animal!