Grey or Gray?

O

OverCast

Original poster
Beyblade Announcer said:
LETS SETTLE THE ANCIENT CONFLICT ONCE AND FOR ALL....

GRAY?
GREY?
YOU DECIDE!!!

It's Grey you American Bastards (Joking on the Bastards part)

Now+I+know+we+re+usually+responsible+for+stuff+like+this+_886cd32d52de7df5d0c6424acb23badc.jpg

@Urdnot Grunt
Who you callin' a basterd?

eurocaptn.jpg

You heard me.

Gray all the way.
It's not cray-cray.

Whichever one my spell-check doesn't complain over.

Which one came first >:[

Grey, that's right. Just like people arguing over GIF being pronounced with a soft G or a hard G >:[

If you look at colors, gray is darker than grey. Also, Gandalf the gray. But I don't usually pay attention to how I spell grey. If I do, it's with an 'e'. http://www.greyorgray.com

Was about to say the same thing. They're two different colors, so that's how I base my use of them. I think my default for it has always been "gray", though. Why? I favor the letter "A" over the letter "E". :| Only because my name starts with A, haha.

GREY, dammit, if only to carry on spiting the elementary school teachers who told me I was spelling it wrong and marked off my otherwise perfect work. MY DAD TAUGHT ME HOW TO WRITE AND SPELL CORRECTLY, THANKS.

Grey, only the yanks spell it Gray. Spell it right you Bush electing, deep fried mars bar eating, country music listening, artificial breasts Americans.

Seriously though its Grey, any proper English speaker knows that.

Reactions: castigat
Grey.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
It all depends on where you live, no need to get butt-hurt, people.

Oh goodness... it's Grey. Grey.
Never the ugly version!

I have always loved it with an 'E'...
Hey, but I'm from the US...
Always knew I was special. ;D

Grey. 'Earl Gray' tea doesn't sound as appealing for some reason. xD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Either one; neither is incorrect; it's like "colour" and "color". Both are right, but one may be more acceptable than the other depending on where you live.