Grey Key Academy (Voice Acting?)

Slice-of-Life Human or Half-Demon Roleplay?

• Slice-of-Life Human

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Half-Demon

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup! I'm looking forward to it!

Btw. Why Grey Key?

It's just-- It's kind of catchy. ^^;

Haha! Good reason! I like the sound of it, but it sounds kind of like we should do something with keys. LIke, magic doors, or sumfink. Also, so many RP's here are academy/school-based, but most of the time, almost no schooling actually happens and any interaction happens outside. Why don't we do like, a society or club or a zoo or something. OR, or! We could do a guild-type system clustered in centers called "BRAINS" *laughs. (just messing around at this point)

Last edited:
Very good point. ^^ It seems Slice-of-Life is the way we're going, so I should plan something to do with doors. And yes, maybe something to do with a club too-- perhaps the more prestigious members of the Academy are forced to participate in the club? There could be a president, a Vice President, a secretary, a treasurer.. And members, of course. Maybe there is something mysterious about the Academy? Something to do with doors? And since these students have more access to things given their status, they decide to set out and find what that is. c: Just rough ideas, of course.

I agree so much, I'm so impatient aswell cx I wanna start this I found my old microphone that records better then my current headset so I'm all ready and I have a character already made in my mind for Slice-Of-Life​

Well, I mean, I'm sure we'll acquire more members; this isn't an official interest check after all. ^^' Shall I make one though? To spark other's interest? I think we have everything!

Reactions: Dramma
Maybe we could make it a half-sci-fi, where each door has a secret. Like Gulliver's travels or something. A floating island, or tiny people. Crazy stuff. I've never done a "gifted human" RP before because I can somehow just never think of a character that's "gifted" but it looks like that's where this is heading... Want me to make a banner or start advertising to friends?

Oh, sorry, firejay1, I already posted the interest check! >3< I'm not really into sci-fi, but to appease you and Seklin, I sort of added a supernatural, mystery feel to it if that's okay! Yes, yes, advertise, advertise, and oh my, a banner sounds so fancy, do that too if you wish! Here's the interest check: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/grey-key-academy-voice-acting.84977/

Reactions: firejay1
Status
Not open for further replies.