Greetings.

U

UntouchedDarkMagic

Original poster
Greetings, fellow Iwaka users.

Good day to you all.

I'd love it if you could add me, and we could roleplay, as that is what this site is for.

So, send me a request please, as i'm new.

Many thanks, Utopia.

WELCOME TO IWAKU, UTOPIAAAAAAAAAA...............!!!!

I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you!
You just joined us during our Sci-Fi month!
Here, have a cookie.
BIS1113---Rocket-Ship-Cookie.aspx

Adding.... well you don't need to be added to anything to get roleplaying here!
You've already been added to our awesome family!
You may get started in any of our Jump in Roleplays straight ahead, or show your interest in any Plot Discussion thread (OOC)
You can also send personal messages to anyone you'd like to roleplay with!
and don't forget to check the 1x1 partner requests too!

Have fun, and if you need anything, please feel free to ask!
See you!

Welcome to Iwaku! It seems as if Selenite has already directed you towards some places ^.^
I'm Celest. If you need help with anything don't be scared to ask :D

Welcome to the site! I'm October nice to meet you! Like Miss Cybernite said the oneXone request sub-forum is your best bet to find a partner, post a thread there with your rp ideas and i promise someone will come along and play with you!

otherwise browse the site, check the sign-ups! There are a lot of cool RPs with new ones going up all the time!

If you need anything just ask!

Welcome to Iwaku, Utpoia. As well as you, Ms. Ari.

My name is Tenchi-Roku, the local ninja of Iwaku. It's a pleasure to greet the both of you. This forum has alot places where you can enjoy roleplaying to your type. I hope to see you around the forum alot.

--Tenchi

*ninja vanish*

Come broooowse the site mon chere. >:3 There are lots of people waiting for new and fresh roleplay partners. Welcome to the site!

Welcome, UntouchedDarkMagic! You looking for one on one or group RPs? Gotta work to find people who are also interested! People are posting requests for partners somewhere or other.

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku.
You've found out our not so well kept secret - we're for roleplaying! However, what you might not know is that we offer super awesome group roleplay of amazingness.
I'm Kitti and I will toss out some fantastic links for getting started with roleplaying!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need help, please feel free to ask.