GREETINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lynn Buns

Original poster
tumblr_ngv7a20BbS1trs8yvo2_500.gif

YES HELLO EVERYONE I'M LYNN AND I'M TOTALLY STOKED TO MAKE YOUR ACQUAINTANCE

*Ahem*. Nothing like some good ol' caps lock to get an intro going, eh?
In any case, I'm totally new to Iwaku, having spent almost all of my roleplaying on one site prior to this(it wasn't even a site dedicated to roleplay oops). The layout of the website has done much to confuse me, but I'm getting the hang of it. For now, let's fill out this survey, shall we?

What do you prefer to be called?
Lynn is fine. Feel free to call me Jerry as well. Any nicknames from that point on are totally acceptable too.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Too female to function.

How old are you?
16! I still feel twelve but I'm almost finished with highschool and that's freaky I don't want to be independent yet
sobs

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Basically, yeah!

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I usually do group roleplays, but I'm open to 1x1s. It's a little less hectic than group can be.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
BOTH. Provided that I have a good pair of rain boots, that is.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

Now that that's out the way, let's see what else I can add...
  • I love writing horror and gore. It's great. :D But get this: I hate creepypasta and will absolutely never watch a horror film. Like, nope. Weird right?
  • I'm filthy weaboo trash I watch anime and collect manga OTL
  • I really love having good discussions and debates about random stuff. Especially politics, provided I have enough knowledge about the subject at hand. Unfortunately politics has always been a little lost on me. It's a rough life man.
  • I'm lOUD AND I'M PROUD. Caps lock is my best friend.

I think that's about it, though. So yeah, nice to meet you all, and whatnot.

Reactions: Kaz
Howdy, Lynn! Welcome to Iwaku! :D

I love your pep, and reading your writing with Voxtrot playing in the background brightens my day more than a li'l bit — and Jack's manic dancing is fitting, too. xD

I hope you have a great time here. :3

Why, thank you! Both for the warm welcome and the praise, if I may interpret it as such. I probably should have mentioned my obsession for Jack and his videos, but that's apparent, haha.
I'm glad to have brightened your day. I hope to see you around sometime, yeah?​

Absolutely! :D

I hang around on the cbox a lot when I'm not preoccupied, but you can always hit me up in PMs if I'm not around. :3

I'll be sure to! Especially if I have any questions. Thanks again!

• Love
Reactions: SamIO
Welcome to Iwaku~ c: I don't doubt that the layout can seem a bit confusing to newcomers, but try to enjoy the pretty colors and avoid stressing out over it~

Also:
Caps Lock is nice and all, but I think the Shift key would win in a battle of appropriate loudness.

Welcome to Iwaku! Awesome avatar yo
tumblr_inline_neu39rPjCi1qhljtv.png

Hiiiii Lynn, welcome aboard! :D

I dun wanna be independent yet either! *feelsobs*

Welcome to the site, yo!
Enjoy it here and Happle Rolepapple!

Reactions: Lynn Buns
@Diana Why thank you :>

@Ser K+ Independence sucks, man.Not ready for that ind of commitment ;A: Thanks though!​

Status
Not open for further replies.