Greetings!

D

Dream Spirit

Original poster
Greetings people of Iwaku! It's a pleasure to meet you all. ^_^ I've come here in hopes of sharpening my writing skills and developing my creativity, and of course having some fun. :) The genre that I'm most interested in is fantasy, but I'm open to try other genres as well. I don't have much experience roleplaying though, I was only once in a forum rpg for a short while, but I can learn. So far it seems that the characters that I create are either shy, as am I, or instead very crazy. O.o I want to try and make more interesting characters and go out of my comfort zone a little more.

Now for some random facts! Besides writing I also enjoy drawing (probably more than writing even), playing piano (sometimes I compose some music, but I'm horrible at writing it down), and running (in the woods! :D) . My favourite video games are the Legend of Zelda, Neverwinter Nights, Dragon Age Origins, and Skyrim (basically I like rpgs a lot). Three of my favourite book series are Harry Potter, the Old Kingdom Trilogy (Sabriel), and Percy Jackson and the Olympians. Also, I chose my username because I find dreams very interesting and get some of my inspiration from them. :) Anyways, that's all I have to say right now.

I look forward to rping with you all. ^_^

Hello Dream Spirit! I like the idea of getting ideas from dreams. Hope you can utilize those ideas here~

Hello and welcome to Iwaku! I am Tetsuri Tokai and it is a pleasure to meet you.=^_^=

Hello, Dream Spirit, and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's very nice to meet you.
Fantasy is also one of my favorite genres, so maybe we will work together soon.
I've seen you around some already, so I would guess that you've been finding things all right~
If you do need help, please feel free to ask.

A creative lady! I get a lot of ideas from dreams too. XD I always write down the ones that really struck me.

Welcome to the community! <3

Welcome to Iwaku! I also running in the woods...it's so much easier to run in good scenery. Hope you enjoy your time here and find lots of awesome RPs to join.