Greetings!

K

King Maverick

Original poster
Yea I know it makes me a bit of a nerd to say that.... but I sure dont care! :D I say odd things a lot such as huzzah and excelsior.... and yes Im insane, but all that is what makes me so lovable xD lol Apparently my cuz Corvus said my insanity was needed here...so here I am! :D Well besides the fact that I talk weird and am completely crazy.. there isnt much to say about myself. lol I am a very avid RPer though(its so bad I even think in RP style sometimes xD lol ) Well....yea I think thats about it o.e

>_> they dont need your crazy. I just wanted your crazy here to amuse myself with.

Thats not what you said earlier xD lol

haha well Aaron welcome to Iwaku. You already know about Cbox and it's practically no rules policy. Enjoy!

........I have the window open still i can go check. oh look it says I. not the site.

Corvus Corax says (2:18 PM):
<DIR>
now that you have netage you need to join my site.
and never ever mention that you are from gaia.
O__O
</DIR>
Maverick says (2:19 PM):
<DIR>
why?...
</DIR>
Corvus Corax says (2:19 PM):
<DIR>
cause i need crazy
my family can accomplish this
namely YOU

</DIR>

So no rules explains why everything is so crazy there xD lol And who is that person in your icon pic? o.o

T.T;

Corvus... am I not crazy enough for you?

ARE YOU RUNNING TO YOUR FAMILY BECAUSE I CAN'T FULFILL YOUR NEEDS!??!?!?!!!!??!9!!!

*Sobs and shoots Corvus with a couch*

I WAS INSANE WITH YOU!

And this is how you repay me!

Welcome to the site, Cuz of the Cor.

-is squished by a couch-

You know I love's your level of crazy TK. Lets have penish cbox time later!

Hi Aaron! Welcome to Iwaku. We already spoke for awhile in the cbox, but I hope to see you around the board =D

Heya Welcome <3
Lemme know if you need anything ! :D

--ANTI-WEEABOO SCANNERS ONLINE--
--SEARCHING--
--WARNING: 'GAIA' DETECTED IN THREAD--

*Grumpy appears next to Aaron holding a paddle*

Name's Grumpy. Welcome to Iwaku. What's this I hear about Gaia?

*Grumpy's torso explodes, courtesy of a Five Inch Rifle mounted to an XM-32 Wraith Advanced Battle Tank.*

I'd start running if I were you...

*The tank lurches toward Dominick.*