Greetings~

D

Duwinayo

Original poster
Hello all~

It is a pleasure to join this unique community. I hear two of my kin are already here, so it seems I may be a bit late to the party!

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Duwinayo of Aloria, a person obsessed with the martial way of Bushido and the culture my grandmother introduced me to. I have a decent amount of history when it comes to role-playing but ninety-percent of that will consist of Aloria itself. To be honest, it has been about three or four years since I joined a site outside of my own. Consider me a bit of a relic in that sense.

That being said, I look forward to meeting new friends here and enjoying what should be a most delightful experience.

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

. . . Oh shiny, autosave! : D

Welcome to Iwaku : D
I'm at a loss for words, and I don't really know what else to say.. sooo!
I hope you enjoy it here!

Speaking of your kin~ Welcome to Iwaku Duw-Sama. xD And seems we are one in the same in enjoying the auto-save feature.

With you here I won't feel quite as nervous.

Welcome to Iwakue Du-y! There we go... Pleasure to meet your acquaintance. My name is Satrina and I am sort of new by like 2 weeks heh :3 Enjoy your stay

Two of them, you say? Interesting. Very interesting.
Anyway, welcome to Iwaku, Duwi. I'm Kitti and it's a pleasure to meet you.
The auto-save feature is indeed shiny and a marvelous help, especially with finicky internet connection.

Since I've heard that your site was structured differently, I'll give you some references for where to start!
Anyway, since you're new to us and I don't know what style of forum you hail from, I shall provide you some help!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

This isn't a full directory of the site by any means, and focuses on roleplay aspects, so you should feel free to look around still!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask for help!

Welcome to you too Duwi. Just like Kitti said, if you need help search around, ask, and so forth. Have fun~

Thank you all for your suggestions and help~

And I'm not sure why you are nervous HonorableSoul, especially when you have a lovely lady interested in you. Kukuku

And yes, there are two of us Alorians here now. Don't worry, we don't take over. Not until we have five.... -cough cough hack/evil laughter-

I like how friendly everyone is here. It's a nice change from what I am used to seeing. Very, very refreshing.

Wait! I recognize her! There are three Alorians here then. It just dawned on me to read the names of those posting. How are you Ms. Clover? : D

xD, nice. I've been here for awhile, didn't you see the post in the chatbox on Aloria when I was talking about this site? xD, I practically brought you two here. I am well though, thank you.

DUWINAYO!

That name is REALLY fun to say out loud! XD

Welcome to the Community, ye from Aloria! 8D

Thank you for the welcome Diana~ My name may be fun to say, but it can't compare to the sheer epic of your picture.

"Tulio and Miguel! Miguel and Tulio! Might and powerful gods!" ~Hello!~ "SQUEAL!". That movie never gets old.

And Clover, I may or may not phase out during conversations on Aloria. I tend to have an uncanny ability to pop in precisely when needed however. : D

Referred by Ceddy, then? Hmmm.
Should we poke them with the pointy stick, Diana? XD

Hrm, technically I'd say I was referred by HonorableSoul. Who in turn visited due to Ms. Clover.

Ceddy did advertise on Aloria for Iwaku, but I don't think many of us cruised over until Ms. Clover did. o.o

Welcome Duwinayo, I have no idea what that other site you're talking about is but I'm glad you've found us and have friends already!