Greetings.

S

smitten

Original poster
Ah, years long laid down in my past have come down to haunt me. Not since the days of AOL and IM's have I encountered any need to delve into a more serious roleplaying verse, alas ...

I would, perhaps, consider myself new to a strict kind of roleplay (which this seems to be, I surmise), however, not necessarily new to the art all together.

And so ...

A pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Iwaku bids you welcome! ^^

I hope our roleplay styles aren't too daunting for you. We have both strict and laid back styles should you prefer either, but both are very fun.

Should you have questions about the site, don't be afraid to ask. We'll be happy to help you.

Hello and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
Strict might not be the best descriptor, though I get what you're meaning. We're certainly more structured than chat roleplays on AOL.

Anyway, it's good to have you here and I hope that you enjoy!
To help you out, I have some links to roleplay important places:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

This isn't a full directory of the site, but those are two of the most important places. You should feel free to explore on your own, too!
If you need help or have questions, please ask.

Thanks for the welcomes. I'll be browsing~ I'm sure I'll find some locale to plunge into head first.

*Raises hand!*

What's STRICT roleplay? o___o Or do you just mean a roleplay with structure? (Cause we have both. 8D)

Welcome to the community, man with a name that is a really cool word I like. 8D Smitten.

Hello there Smity =w= Welcome to Iwaku! The name is Satrina, a pleasure to meet you.

Oh~ Strict as in structured, mostly; character sheets, previously decided plots, that sort of thing. Although I see you tailor to all types. I didn't mean it warily. Regardless, thank you for the compliment. :]

And salutations, Satrina. A pleasure, indeed.

:lazy:Ciao welcome to Iwaku
I hope you enjoy it here

A pleasure to make yours, smitten! I hope to see you around the site. =)

Welcome to Iwaku, Smitten! :D

If "strict" role plays confuse you, you can always join the
Roleplayer's Academy! :D We has mentors that can help you in anything you may need, and even exercises that can help flex your roleplaying muscles! >:D

Have fun!