Greetings

K

Kirah

Original poster
Hello those in Internet world. I am Kirah. A name I have stolen from a d&d character of mine, she sadly didn't get a lot of play because she was a curious cat and ate a pineapple that erased her from existence.

I am female, though I can play either gender with ease.

As of my last birthday they told me I was 26, I'm not sure I believe them.

I have been roleplaying on forums since 2005, though I've been on this site only a few minutes. Prior to 2005 I didn't even have D&D in my life, but my friends and I used to play word games. I started playing D&D in 2006 and from there it was my gateway into other table top and even a bit of LARP.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I'm open to either. Depends on the story, and how good the other rper is. If it's 1x1 I like a lot of OOC communication about plot. If it's group I tend to like more surprises.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? Hiding somewhere with quite a bit of benadryl in my system to prevent getting hives.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Uh... I don't have this problem.

Oooh, I've played DnD a few times as a Cleric named Sprinkles! Sorry to hear about your character's fate though D:

Welcome to Iwaku though, Kirah ^ ^ Enjoy your stay~

Oooh, I've played DnD a few times as a Cleric named Sprinkles! Sorry to hear about your character's fate though D:

Welcome to Iwaku though, Kirah ^ ^ Enjoy your stay~
Thank you!
I had a Cleric for FIVE years. I played her from 2007 to 2011. I was not sad to see that game end. Now I'm in a Pathfinder game with a sorcerer.

Welcome to Iwaku! We're your new (dysfunctional) family! Say, you lookin' for roleplay? >:)

Sorry, I keep forgetting to "Watch" threads. Here's the premise:

No matter who you are, no matter what life you've lead, it happens on what you would have considered otherwise to be a normal and boring day. It comes upon you suddenly, your world beginning to twist and spin. You could be walking your dog, or you could be in the midst of a heated debate, either way, you feel your whole body go completely numb.

Your vision fades to an indiscriminate blur, spinning wildly. Swirling and twirling and whirling and curling... into a thick, syrupy, viscous pulp... and the next second--

Darkness.

That was just the beginning. You eventually woke up in an unfamiliar place-- a school. A strange plush bear calling himself Monokuma welcomed you to your new life, a life of murder and danger. You were kidnapped, you believe, but how and why escapes you. The bear seems to be the culprit, but he can't be all that he seems, can he?

... And what's that about zombies?

A Dead Rising/Danganropa hybrid RP!

Well that sounds interesting. I don't know what either Dead Rising/Danganropa are. Well I mean that in I don't know the stories very well. But if prior knowledge of those doesn't matter I'm down.

Reactions: Akibahara
Well that sounds interesting. I don't know what either Dead Rising/Danganropa are. Well I mean that in I don't know the stories very well. But if prior knowledge of those doesn't matter I'm down.
Nope! Prior knowledge does NOT matter. Are you into large-scale RP events? :o

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Nope! Prior knowledge does NOT matter. Are you into large-scale RP events? :o
I am. It's also 11 pm here (nearly) so I'm gonna crash. Just post the OOC link or message it to me and I'll give it a look tomorrow.
Thank you for inviting me!

• Love
Reactions: Akibahara
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hi there Kirah, welcome aboard! :D

Save lives and keep you out of sticky situations! 8D