Greetings!

D

Dee Vine

Original poster
Greetings everyone,

My name is Dee Vine, but please call me Dee. It is a pleasure to be here and I hope to find lots of role plays that perk my interests, and perhaps I might even make some new friends! Drop me a message if you'd like to role play, or have one that you might think I'll fit into. On average I type approximately three paragraphs, but if I don't have much to work with than it's usually only two. I also try to use proper grammar and punctuation while roleplaying, and I hope you do too.

Yours truly,

Dee Vine

HELLO DEE VINE! *giggles* i totally get it...

Anywho, Welcome to Iwaku! It's a pleasure to have you here and I hope to see you in some role plays! YAY A LENGTHY WRITER! My favorite! <3

If there is anything you need assistance with, give me a call (well message...)! Iliana will be glad to help! :D

Welcome to Iwaku, Dee! We have a grand array of roleplays here as well as an assortment of players, so I'm sure you will find a game, or player, that tickles your fancy. I'm Celest; it's nice to meet you!

Hey Dee Vine, I dig your name. Welcome to the site.

Hallo madam Dee! :D Welcome to the community!

Hey there, Dee, and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
You'll probably find lots of fun friends here!

Hopefully you've had a chance to take a look around the site, take in the sights (teehee), and get your bearings.
If you need help finding anything, please feel free to ask!

Oh hello there! Welcome to Iwaku, Dee!!! You will have a great time here, I'm sure!
Please have some cookies... courtesy for new members!

homemade-chocolate-chip-cookies-2.jpg

And you can always join us at the Cbox if you feel like knowing some great -and/or insane- people better!

See you around....! *flies away*

You made it into the cbox, reminded me that I have been too busy to check the Intro forums in a while! And so I am here to say hi! Welcome to Iwaku. There are lots of roleplays here and I am not an expert on them, but you seem to be getting around pretty well. If you have any questions do feel free to ask - everyone's pretty friendly!