Greetings!

D

Dee Vine

Original poster
Greetings everyone,

My name is Dee Vine, but please call me Dee. It is a pleasure to be here and I hope to find lots of role plays that perk my interests, and perhaps I might even make some new friends! Drop me a message if you'd like to role play, or have one that you might think I'll fit into. On average I type approximately three paragraphs, but if I don't have much to work with than it's usually only two. I also try to use proper grammar and punctuation while roleplaying, and I hope you do too.

Yours truly,

Dee Vine

I

Iliana

Original poster
HELLO DEE VINE! *giggles* i totally get it...

Anywho, Welcome to Iwaku! It's a pleasure to have you here and I hope to see you in some role plays! YAY A LENGTHY WRITER! My favorite! <3

If there is anything you need assistance with, give me a call (well message...)! Iliana will be glad to help! :D

C

Celest

Original poster
Welcome to Iwaku, Dee! We have a grand array of roleplays here as well as an assortment of players, so I'm sure you will find a game, or player, that tickles your fancy. I'm Celest; it's nice to meet you!

Preferred Character Gender
Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Hey Dee Vine, I dig your name. Welcome to the site.

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
Female
Hallo madam Dee! :D Welcome to the community!

K

Kitti

Original poster
Hey there, Dee, and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
You'll probably find lots of fun friends here!

Hopefully you've had a chance to take a look around the site, take in the sights (teehee), and get your bearings.
If you need help finding anything, please feel free to ask!

S

Selenite

Original poster
Oh hello there! Welcome to Iwaku, Dee!!! You will have a great time here, I'm sure!
Please have some cookies... courtesy for new members!

homemade-chocolate-chip-cookies-2.jpg

And you can always join us at the Cbox if you feel like knowing some great -and/or insane- people better!

See you around....! *flies away*

E

Elyd

Original poster
You made it into the cbox, reminded me that I have been too busy to check the Intro forums in a while! And so I am here to say hi! Welcome to Iwaku. There are lots of roleplays here and I am not an expert on them, but you seem to be getting around pretty well. If you have any questions do feel free to ask - everyone's pretty friendly!