Greetings.

B

Brandon Clove

Original poster
Now, My real name isn't Brandon Clove, this is just a character I use to represent me, personality-wise. So, let me introduce myself, I suppose.

What do you prefer to be called?
Brandon is fine, but my nickname is Clover, hence the weird clover profile picture.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Boy.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
I am new to both this site and roleplaying, though I do now how to roleplay pretty well, in my opinion. Time will tell.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I really prefer group roleplays, I'd play in a two-person group, though, generally only if we aren't the only people in the roleplay. I don't like roleplays that contain only two players.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
Running through grassy meadows sounds fun, but cherry blossoms are quite beautiful. Eh... I'd have to go with running through grassy meadows.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
None at the moment, although being asked this question, it's only a matter of time before some terrible tune sears itself into my brain. Oh well.

One x Ones are definitely not my forte so I get you a little bit. There's just so much more creativity and energy bouncing around in Group RPs anyway. :)

Also, welcome to Iwaku~

Hi there Brandon! Welcome to our abode!