Greetings~.

M

MiinaShizuka

Original poster
Hi! My name is Rochelle. ^.^ It's very nice to be registered here as a newb. :3 I'm a little sleepy right now, so I'll keep this short and sweet. I love people, and I love making new friends and everything is awesome. I'm 20 years old in person and such. So. Hi again. xP My character is Miina Shizuka. I hope you all learn to love her! :3 And I know lots of internet talk. >.> Screw rules 1 and 2. x3 Trolling is only funny if you're not being a jerk about it.

~ Miina

/Coughs.

WAI HELLOOUU THERE MISS MINA. REMEMBER MEEEEEEEEEEE? > >
<3 I hope you enjoy it here as I do. CUZ LIEK, WE CAN TOTALLY INTERNETZ HANG MOAR HUR HUR HUR.

Ahem. You're tired, I'm hyper. What is this blasphemy...

Tis called... SLEEPING MEDICATION AND LITHIUM MEDICATION xD :3 I hasta take it for mah mental health.

Hello and welcome to Iwaku.
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.
We have multiple roleplays and typically, people use different characters for these roleplays, which you will probably soon find if you look around but you're also free to share a pre-existing character with us for some of these roleplays as well. I hope that you have lots of fun here and enjoy looking around~

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Tis called... SLEEPING MEDICATION AND LITHIUM MEDICATION xD :3 I hasta take it for mah mental health.

Hurr hurr hurr, lady. > >

Dun make me smack you with a fly swatter cuz I totally can, yo.

XD Hey there Rochelle. PUT 'EM UP. -brofist- It's nice to meet you. Everything is awesome and you seem awesome, too. :P

*pops out a door*
<---------*with this expression*
HEELLOOOOO! NEW FRIEND! TROLL? TROLL? TROLL?
TROLLLLLLL!?!
*troll attack!*
Ops im out of thoses...but im full of wellcomes :D sooooo WELLCOME! lookin for an rp to do? Message me? :D

Sleepy Miina! >:3 Welcome to Iwaku.

Welcome to Iwaku! Feel free to ask me about anything you might have questions about!

Mii-Saaaaan!
Hello~~
WELCOME TO IWAKU~
I do hope you enjoy yourself here,
everyone is so helpful and nice. n.n
Including me.
Excluding Dark-san.
He's a troll.<3
BUT IN A GOOD WAY.
So..
INCLUDING DARK-SAN.
ANYWAYS.
HAVE THIS ELEPHANT BABY.
-gives gift. runs away.-

Mii-Saaaaan!
Hello~~
WELCOME TO IWAKU~
I do hope you enjoy yourself here,
everyone is so helpful and nice. n.n
Including me.
Excluding Dark-san.
He's a troll.<3
BUT IN A GOOD WAY.
So..
INCLUDING DARK-SAN.
ANYWAYS.
HAVE THIS ELEPHANT BABY.
-gives gift. runs away.-

-Took the gift and smiled- Thank you so much! I forgot to check the post I made. n.n

*pops out a door*
<---------*with this expression*
HEELLOOOOO! NEW FRIEND! TROLL? TROLL? TROLL?
TROLLLLLLL!?!
*troll attack!*
Ops im out of thoses...but im full of wellcomes :D sooooo WELLCOME! lookin for an rp to do? Message me? :D

Trolllllll? :3 Thank you for the welcome! And perhaps I shall message you. x3

XD Hey there Rochelle. PUT 'EM UP. -brofist- It's nice to meet you. Everything is awesome and you seem awesome, too. :P
-Brofist- :3 Sup!? It's nice to meet you too! ^.^ Aw you seem awesome too!

Hello.

*pauses*

Where am I?

Uh... Welcome.

*is lost*