Greetings

S

Scarlette

Original poster
Hello, fellow role players.
My name is Scarlette, or you can call me Scar. Either one is fine with me.
Obviously, I am new to Iwaku, and I apologize if I haven't quite got the hang of it just yet. I only joined a few moments ago, really.

Hum. Well, I ought tell you all a bit about myself, yes? I am seventeen, and a girl, don't let the nickname fool you. Contrary to popular belief, all those born in Iowa are not farmers, and have never owned a pig. Sadly, I am only exempt from one of those sterotypes, but that was not a personal choice.

If you haven't noticed already, I have a sarcastic sense of humor, and really rather like giving my opinions on things, however, I am not entirely insensitive, and will be more than willing to be a shoulder to cry on, or a friend to talk to in the middle of the night if things just aren't going right. I'm not inhuman, really.

My favorite color is blue.

It seems that is all for now, until I get to meet some of the (I'm sure) fantastic members here at Iwaku.

With love,
Scar

Iowa...Land of Corn and Winnebago RVs. :D

As a fellow Midwestern I know all those stereotypes, myself. Maybe.

Welcome to the forum!

Greetings, miss.
Welcome.
I hope you don't mind but I'll call you Scar.
A bit easier on my fingers. Heh.
If you need any help, I am also new but I've figured out some things.
Just feel free to message me or send me a friend request.
It's very easy making friends here. Everyone is rather nice and helpful.

A sarcastic sense of humor will get you far with me. I prefer it, actually.
I'm a bit the same myself.

My favorite color is green and blue.
So yay! =x

Leo, it is wonderful to make your internet-acquaintance. I hadn't heard the sterotype about the Winnebago's, however, it is a rather refreshing option compared to pigs and agriculture.

...Second person who didn't really intoduce themselves, I think I'll call you... Gen. I really don't have a reason for it, but it's listed as one of your alias', so I'll use it. Nice to meet you.

I have spent a little time in the mid-west, but didn't observe those particular stereo types. All I remember is it was cold as hell! And a lot of Windmills near the border of Wisconsin...or maybe Illinois? Pretty state though.

Anyway

Welcome to Iwaku, Scarlette. I'm October *Knightly bow* nice to meet you. I am also a fan of the blue hues, such a deliciously cool color.

If you need anything, questions about the site, help finding a RP to join..feel free to ask.

Wonderful to meet you, October. *courtly curtsy*

Have you seen the movie August Rush?
My apologies. Your name suddenly brought that to the surface of my mind.

Have you seen the movie August Rush?
My apologies. Your name suddenly brought that to the surface of my mind.

No, I haven't seen it. Sounds pretty cool though (-Just checked the wiki-) I'll watch it!

I've always loved the Autumn months. They're like the gateway to winter! Also love the winter...Summer and spring, not so much. I guess I'm a cold weather person.

You and I will get along famously. I was born in the winter, and have loved snow my entire life. So long as I'm not driving on it -shudder-

...Second person who didn't really intoduce themselves, I think I'll call you... Gen. I really don't have a reason for it, but it's listed as one of your alias', so I'll use it. Nice to meet you.

Ah, apologies, miss.
I didn't realize I forgot to introduce myself.
My mind is wonked sometimes. Heh.
You may call me Gen if you'd like. I do not mind.
It is nice to meet you too.

Hello, Scarlette! Saw you in Cbox. I'm Ozzie, and my favorite color is green.

Nice to meet you!

You and I will get along famously. I was born in the winter, and have loved snow my entire life. So long as I'm not driving on it -shudder-

WHY??? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????!

Welcome to Iwaku.

It's funny that your name is Scarlette and your favorite color is blue! XD

I'm Diana! :D I'm from Georgia and many times people think we're all a bunch of hicks. D:

But I now live in Arkansas.... ...this town really is filled with stereotypes. It's SCARY.

Welcome to Iwaku!

Hello, Scar!
I met you in the chatbox, but I just got around to posting here.
It's good to meet you, dear.
If you need any help, please feel free to ask.
I'll protect you if you need it. ;D

Torsty: Because snow is gorgeous, and it keeps me indoors where I can role play better, without frozen fingers. Who would volunteer to try to write a reply with fingers they can't feel? Not this chick.

And thank you for the warm welcome.

Diana: They call me that walking contradiction. I am part Japanese, and I speak Chinese. How's that for mind-blowing? My best friend is originally from Georgia, and she's definitely not a hick. Why would I think you were? D: However, you living in Arkansas makes me think of the show "Hart of Dixie". You should watch it sometime. She's a really funny doctor from New York, who inherited a practice from her father when he passed away, and is having all kinds of interesting adventures.
And thank you for the warm welcome. ^_^

Kitty: Nice to re-meet you. ^_^ The protection in the chatbox is most welcome, thank you, thank you, thank you. -will use you as a meatsheild before Jinx- .___.

To all: I think I'm really gonna like it here.