Greetings...

S

SorAkiev

Original poster
I could call myself a veteran RPer but I'd rather not come across as conceited. A friend referred me here and i'm looking forward to some time to escape reality. I'm getting back into RP after a few years away from it, so a little rusty. Myep, that's about it.

I blame you for getting me into this, you know addicting this stuff is. haha

Welcome, sir. Have a cookie :cookie: or six :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: .

Cooooookies!!!! nom nom nom nom -crumbs- Fank you! -waves-

Welcome to Iwaku, SorAkiev. I'm October Knight. A good place to start, if you haven't already, is by filling out a Role-players Resume. After that just check things out and join some of the awesome games currently accepting characters OR start your own. Hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thank you good sir, already joined an interesting steam punk story as well as a fantasy based rp in the group section.

Hello friend of a friend! :D Welcome to the site! Super sweet that you already found some cool stuffs. >:3

Hello and welcome to Iwaku!
I always love it when one member here refers another - makes me feel warm and fuzzy.
Anyway, I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
You did good and already filled out the resume, but if you want to get to know some of the other members better, our General section is great for OOC chats. It has awesome threads like this one about lame stuff to get while trick or treating.
Happy playing and if you have any questions, please do ask!