Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JackSilvers

Original poster
My name is Jack Silvers, as you may be able to discern, and I am new to this site. I am an 18 year old freshmen in college and an aspiring writer, looking to experiment with others to increase my proficiency in the craft and just to make some awesome stories. I am not new to role playing, and I've been doing it on and off for a few years now, though it was mostly with friends or a group of D&D playing Canadians. That pretty much covers everything that I think I needed to say... though I think there was a survey of sorts. Ah yes:

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called? Jack, or Silvers, either works
Boy, girl, or a mystery? I prefer the term young madman, but I suppose boy.
How old are you? 18
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yes I am new to the site and I have several years of roleplaying under my belt
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? Some of both honestly, though I am not here for smut. One on one tends to mean I have more control over the setting, which can be both wonderful and horrifying at the same time. I aim to start with some group RPs before I move into anything otherwise
Do you like making snowmen or staying in by the fire? Building snowmen... and then desperately trying to animate then through a variety of thaumaturgical means
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Razor Sharp by Pegboard Nerds & Tristam

Well hello there Jack Silvers. >:3 We're happy to aid you in your quest of writeryness. Welcome to Iwaku!

Welcome Jack, it's a pleasure to meet you. If you want to role play sometime, I'll be more than willing. Hope to see you around.

Welcome to Iwaku, Silvers ^^
If you want rps just look around, they are many ;)

welcome silvers. if you ever need someone to rp with, shoot me a PM :)

Status
Not open for further replies.