1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Greetings!!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Sweet-Insanity, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Why hello there people of Iwaku ^___^

I am really no good at introductions, though will try my best.... Now, how do you go about these things?
    Right, I'll start with a name.

Sweet-Insanity= Les. Lesss, Lesssssssss..... Les.

I love coffee... I don't care if my coffee has been sitting a little too long on the table but will still drink it if it's gotten cold. ^--^;

I had been a member of Gaia, but the pace there is rather quick so hadn't really even started anything there but would like to continue exploring roleplaying ^__^

and now I dunno what else to really say... I guess it's time to copy and paste XD

What do you prefer to be called? : Already gone through that XD
    Boy, girl, or a mystery?: Ooooh... I love mystery.
    Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?: Yes, and still learning.
    Do you like group RPs or just a single partner?: I like both.
    Do you like making snowmen or staying in by the fire?: Both.
    SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?: Uh.... My mind just went blank...

Yes.... Hmm...

I hope to meet many of you of Iwaku and I hope to enjoy my stay :D

... seems pretty...robotic 0.o

#1 Sweet-Insanity, Jan 9, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome Les. By the way, I love the faces that you did though out your intro thingy =]

3. Hi there, welcome to Iwaku! I like cold coffee as well haha, in fact I hate boiling hot coffee.

• Like Like x 1
  4. @AngelofDarkness Thank you, heh, I think I annoy those that I txt. but eh... the introduction looked too plain if I'd left them out.

@Lazaarus lol I tend to just get pretty lazy to get warm coffee, but I also don't like wasting the full cup I poured if it gotten cold.

5. Lol, it probably would have...

6. Hi les! Can I call you Lesweet? ^3^

I'm looking forward to seeing you around, PM me if you're ever lost or bored

• Like Like x 1
  7. Howdy Les! :D Welcome to the community!<3 I am also bad at introductions. >> And I love coffee! I didn't use to love coffee, but then I dove in to the world of french presses and fresh ground coffee beans. O___O

• Like Like x 1