Greetings!!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Sweet-Insanity, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Why hello there people of Iwaku ^___^

I am really no good at introductions, though will try my best.... Now, how do you go about these things?
    Right, I'll start with a name.

Sweet-Insanity= Les. Lesss, Lesssssssss..... Les.

I love coffee... I don't care if my coffee has been sitting a little too long on the table but will still drink it if it's gotten cold. ^--^;

I had been a member of Gaia, but the pace there is rather quick so hadn't really even started anything there but would like to continue exploring roleplaying ^__^

and now I dunno what else to really say... I guess it's time to copy and paste XD

What do you prefer to be called? : Already gone through that XD
    Boy, girl, or a mystery?: Ooooh... I love mystery.
    Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?: Yes, and still learning.
    Do you like group RPs or just a single partner?: I like both.
    Do you like making snowmen or staying in by the fire?: Both.
    SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?: Uh.... My mind just went blank...

Yes.... Hmm...

I hope to meet many of you of Iwaku and I hope to enjoy my stay :D

... seems pretty...robotic 0.o

#1 Sweet-Insanity, Jan 9, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome Les. By the way, I love the faces that you did though out your intro thingy =]

3. Hi there, welcome to Iwaku! I like cold coffee as well haha, in fact I hate boiling hot coffee.

• Like Like x 1
  4. @AngelofDarkness Thank you, heh, I think I annoy those that I txt. but eh... the introduction looked too plain if I'd left them out.

@Lazaarus lol I tend to just get pretty lazy to get warm coffee, but I also don't like wasting the full cup I poured if it gotten cold.

5. Lol, it probably would have...

6. Hi les! Can I call you Lesweet? ^3^

I'm looking forward to seeing you around, PM me if you're ever lost or bored

• Like Like x 1
  7. Howdy Les! :D Welcome to the community!<3 I am also bad at introductions. >> And I love coffee! I didn't use to love coffee, but then I dove in to the world of french presses and fresh ground coffee beans. O___O

• Like Like x 1