Greetings!

O

Operator

Original poster
Hello, members of this website, the fresh and the veterans alike.

I'm Operator, and I've just found this website while in search for a new roleplay site to join. Though I am a new user here, I'm far, far from new at roleplaying and writing - it's a very deep passion of mine, in fact. I'd consider myself proficient, but that's honestly for all of you to decide.

Lately, life has been becoming rather stressful, and I've needed something to help cool me down, relax me a little. I decided - why not try getting into writing a little more? So, in my search for a fresh site to join, I stumbled across this one, and I'm so glad that I did. You all look to be a closely-knit and pleasant community of authors that I'm very thrilled to be joining.

I hope to have some great experiences around here. Luckily, I'm used to the XenForo website design, so finding my way around here and getting adjusted shouldn't be all that difficult.

But, anyways, I wish you all a lovely evening or day, wherever you are, and look forward to writing alongside all of you soon.

Hi Operator! :D We're glad to have you as a part of the community!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Welcome to Iwaku, Operator.

• Thank You
Welcome to Iwaku, Operator! As you've witnessed already, we're a tight-knit group of people who are completely full of awesome and would love to RP with you! If you've got any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

• Love