1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Warning: Maintenance will begin in approximately 1 hour.  (Midnight Server Time) Please keep local copies of works in progress.

GREETINGS!!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by ausriasan, Dec 23, 2013.

1. Hello!

I am Ausriasan and you may call me Aus. However in the time that I will be on this site you may call by my characters names.

Such names might include:
    Time Watcher (Human Name Still Pending)
    Yugi Leonfanaire
    Neare
    Sethe
    Natalie
    Leon
    Roderich

These are names of many of my characters. I have more, though I do not want to get into too many because these would be my main ones that I would use. While I may be new to this site you will not see that I am new to role-playing. My years of role-playing expand at least 10 years, on and off a few times for school and work and what not. XD

So I do hope I can have some fun with you guys and enjoy the world of role-playing once more.

2. welcome to iwaku! hope you enjoy your stay!

• Thank Thank x 1
  3. Why thank you very much. ^^

4. your welcome, if you want to do an rp just tell me and we can set one up together! I have a city one up right now in interest checks.

5. Thanks for the offer. I will keep it in mind.