Greetings.

S

Sir Vespur

Original poster
So...considering I'm not the most interesting person, and I've nothing to say, I'll be unoriginal and simply answer this:

What do you prefer to be called? Simply call me Vespur, or Sir. Doesn't matter. ^-^

Boy, girl, or a mystery? I am a boy.

How old are you? Ah...that shall stay hidden. Do know this, however: I'm quite young, and still in high school.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? I am relatively new to roleplaying, and new to the site as well.

Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? Group, from what I see. I tend to make solo/loner/anti-hero characters, so one x one isn't my thing.

Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves? How'd you know?!

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? I don't listen to music...hehe.

Anyways, everyone, nice to meet you and such!

Hey there Vespur. :) Welcome to Iwaku! It's not very often that you come across a person who doesn't listen to music, so I think even just that makes you an interesting sort of guy, right? Anyway, if you need a little help with navigating the site or roleplaying, our Home tab has some very useful links and you can always PM a staff member if something is really boggling your brains, or if you have any concerns.

Hi Vespur! Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you enjoy it here! We've got lots of people and lots of roleplays and I'm certain you'll find something super keen to join soon! We've got a very active Roleplay Institute section and the Creative Challenges are super fun and will push your Muse to the limit!

Stomp all the leaves! :D

Hello and welcome to Iwaku I hope you enjoy it here Vespur!!!