Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Sir Vespur, Dec 22, 2013.

1. So...considering I'm not the most interesting person, and I've nothing to say, I'll be unoriginal and simply answer this:

What do you prefer to be called? Simply call me Vespur, or Sir. Doesn't matter. ^-^

Boy, girl, or a mystery? I am a boy.

How old are you? Ah...that shall stay hidden. Do know this, however: I'm quite young, and still in high school.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? I am relatively new to roleplaying, and new to the site as well.

Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? Group, from what I see. I tend to make solo/loner/anti-hero characters, so one x one isn't my thing.

Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves? How'd you know?!

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? I don't listen to music...hehe.

Anyways, everyone, nice to meet you and such!
  2. Hey there Vespur. :) Welcome to Iwaku! It's not very often that you come across a person who doesn't listen to music, so I think even just that makes you an interesting sort of guy, right? Anyway, if you need a little help with navigating the site or roleplaying, our Home tab has some very useful links and you can always PM a staff member if something is really boggling your brains, or if you have any concerns.
  3. Hi Vespur! Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you enjoy it here! We've got lots of people and lots of roleplays and I'm certain you'll find something super keen to join soon! We've got a very active Roleplay Institute section and the Creative Challenges are super fun and will push your Muse to the limit!

Stomp all the leaves! :D
  4. Hello and welcome to Iwaku I hope you enjoy it here Vespur!!!
  5. hello vespur! hope you enjoy your stay!