Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by TiredEyes, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Hello there. My name's Rachel, I'm 21 years old and I live in Texas. As you might have guessed, I've come here searching for a good roleplay. I think it's been... eight years now I've been roleplaying? Anyways, just thought I'd introduce myself and hey, I even filled out that little survey.

What do you prefer to be called?
    Rachel. no variations of the name, please.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
    I'm of the female persuasion, last time I checked.

How old are you?

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?

Do you like group RPs or just a single partner?
    I haven't done a group RP in a long time, but I wouldn't be against trying it again. Generally, though, I prefer onexone.

Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves?
    Who doesn't?

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
    Hold Me Up by Live.

Great to be here!
  2. Welcome to Iwaku.
  3. Welcome, fellow Texan. ^^ There are quite a few of us bouncing around here.
    Anyways, if you have a question that you'd feel awkward asking generally, feel free to pm me. I promise not to judge you. It took me a while to get the hang of things around here. XD I'm also usually up for a new rp or 1x1.
  4. Great roleplay in definitely in bunches here!

Welcome to Iwaku! Any questions? Go ahead and leave me a message!
  5. Welcome to Iwaku Rachel! I hope you find the community to your liking. Have fun getting involved in some RPs, the site is bustling with activity. There are requests threads you can check out or you may wish to start your own in the RP forum of your choosing. Have fun and enjoy your stay!
  6. Welcome! I am also a twenty-something one-on-oner, so hit me up if you ever want to Roleplay or even just chat!
  7. Hey ho! Nice t'meetcha! It's good to see another Texan on here!

There's plenty of space to acommodate you with a group RP or a 1x1 RP! Have a look around--there's also chatting, and forums to improve your writing and expand your skillset.

Don't be afraid to ask questions if you don't understand anything. Except me, cause I'm a butt.