Greetings~~ =^-^=

W

Whisper

Original poster
intro1.png

Reactions: 1 person
Lol that was awesome, great way to get yourself noticed. I had a blast reading it and I am as well a manga/anime fan, though I'm considerably more main stream than some other members on here. Welcome to Iwaku and I hope that we'll soon rp together. If you have questions, you can ask me or any of the staff members.

*didn't read the whole thing* Neat

I LOLed

I never say LOL either.

So anyway welcome to the site. All of the normal intro poster people should be coming around shortly. You should know the usual spiel I'm guessing about posting lots and doing what your told by the staff...

*is not an anime/manga fan*

*is still amused*

TELL CAPTAIN NAUTIUS TO MEET ME BY THE CREEK AT DAWN!

*draws hellpistol*

*looks at whisper*

Oh right....... I am Vay You local unfriendly rp support mod, one of anyway. Questions can be sent my way and so can ransoms and blackmail but especially bribes complaints and anything else you may need someone to hear.

Graphics are optional when filling out a Roleplayer's resume. That said I hope to talk to you soon.

*boobytraps the shadows*

I don't think I've seen such a creative intro before! XD

Welcome to the site! >:3

Welcome Whsiper! That was quite amusing I must say. I suppose I'm main stream as well whatever that means XD I just like reading and watching anime and such. Also props on the Megatokyo!

*didn't read the whole thing* Neat

That would take effort.

Welcome to the site Whisper.

I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE <3
I WANNA STEAL IT xD It's so CUUUUTE =D

Welcome to Iwaku ;)
I'm Sakura, crazy hyper little sister moddie~ Come to me if you have ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL =D Because I'm here to help ^^

That was an amazing intro, very unique! Welcome to Iwakuuuu, Whisper! ^_^
I'm Miru, and I'll help you if you ever need it. ^_^
Have fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun! ^_^

K umm welcome to the iwaku if you have any questions at alol just ask, oh and I love manga and anime just not megatokyo I haven't really looked or gotten into it.

*walks off into the shadows*

This comic displeases me.

I am neither amused, entertained, nor appeased.

You have a dark future ahead of you on this site.

*makes the first note on Whisper's permanent record*

A war is coming, a war between anime fans and their detractors...

Well, at least you'll be on the right side! As evidenced by my avatar, I dabble in Japanese stuff as well. Awesome intro, it's been ages since I thought about Megatokyo; I was a reader once.

Welcome to the site, feel free to talk to anyone (including me) for guidance, everyone here is very kind and helpful (if a bit zany at times). Or go right ahead and join up to any RPs that interest you via the OOC forum. Happy gaming!

*Headbutts Megatokyo* I was once on that site when it first started up. Welcome to the forum.

Thats a nice trick, but look who you've made angry.

WH_Female-Inquisitor_HRF_IFS.jpg

And she has friends.

*Picks up Whisper and hugs as tight as a 90' daemon can*

You got spunk, we'll got on just fine.