Greetings.

P

Parsee Mizuhashi

Original poster
Hello, all.
As you can most certainly see, I have chosen to go by the name of Shirogane Naoto during my time here. I am fine with being referred to as Naoto, Nao, or anything else you may be able to come up with. I am willing to answer any questions others may have about me, so the curious should feel free to ask away. For the others, I look forward to meshing with your community.

Hey Naoto! Welcome to Iwaku! Hope you enjoy your RP-ing here, everyone's cool! (well, if not everyone, then a lot)

Hello, detective. Are you really hiding a big bust with those clothes? [shouldn't be hard to get why I asked that question]

Hello, detective. Are you really hiding a big bust with those clothes? [shouldn't be hard to get why I asked that question]
I'm certainly not hiding anything of note under my clothes. Don't make me take you in for impeding an investigation.

I'm certainly not hiding anything of note under my clothes. Don't make me take you in for impeding an investigation.

If you say so. But it was merely an innocent or not so innocent question. Anyway have fun here.