"Greetings."

A

Arcadia

Original poster
Hello everyone, I'm a recent member looking for people to not only role play with but also associate with. I like being friends with those with whom I role play, but that is by no means a requirement. Additionally I will need someone with patience, as I work at a high volume veterinary clinic full time and also take care of a cat (Cassius), boyfriend (Nicholas), and of course the apartment itself. I'm trying to get back into the swing of role playing as I really miss it, I just need someone to go along with me a little more casually at first.

To press on:

What do you prefer to be called?
Thomas is fine.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Masculine

How many years young are you?
I'm twenty, will be twenty-one in mid July.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
I have been role playing on and off for eight years now in varying genres.

Groups or One on One?
I enjoy group role plays, but due to my current level of busy I'm sticking to onexone's for the time being. I'll update my role playing resume when I'm available for group role plays.

I'm a pretty open person and have to say that I love the auto-save feature. There's nothing much else I can think of that is relevant for this thread, so I'll close it with an open invitation to ask me anything and/or shoot ideas around. Feel free to PM or e-mail me!

Also I put an orange dot because orange is my favourite colour. I do like the wide variety of coloured circle icons.

-Thomas

Welcome to iwaku! Can't wait to see ya around.

Welcome to Iwaku, Thomas : )

I'm October, local mod, ex knight, and here to make sure you have everything you need.

So....

Do you need anything?

Thank you, Zorifly and October leche. :)

October, when you say you are an ex-knight, do you mean to say that you were actually knighted and then had your Sir status revoked? Because that is very sad news indeed. ;( Unless it was by choice, of course.

I do not need anything per se - just less anxiety. :P Thank you, I will definitely let you know if there's anything I need help with. <3

Hi Thomas the catguy! >:3 Welcome to the community!