Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy
Romance
Action/adventure
Horror
Hello! I joined around one or two(maybe three?) days ago and thought I'd say hi. I suppose I'll start by sharing a few things about myself?

I'm a 23 year old female, and am extremely shy and very awkward at first.
I've been roleplaying since around 2012 or so, so for about...11 years now?
I love animals of all shapes and sizes, but cats, dogs, wolves and ducks are my top 4.
My roleplay style is pretty flexible; I can write anything from one-liners to a paragraph or paragraphs.

I think that's about it?
Feel free to PM me if you'd like; I'm always happy to make friends, I don't bite..at least not too hard.​

• Haha
Reactions: jarek56
giphy-downsized-large.gif
Welcome to Iwaku, Yuko!

Now for my standard commentary to all wonderful new newbies; A super helpful little starter for getting your feet wet, you def should take a look at the Newbie Navigation. A helpful handy guide to get around Iwaku. If you've got any other questions or thoughts, feel free to shoot a message to the mod's or interns. They have fancy green names so they are easily to track down!

Greetings new minion >:3

I like cats, owls, wolves and DEMONS

Howdy doo! Welcome to the site <3

I absolutely adore cats too ;D

Welcome to Iwaku!

Hello and welcome, fellow animal lover!

WELCOME TO IWAKU!

Honestly, I think everyone here has a history of being awkward. But we are all also very friendly and enjoy even just conversations if you'd prefer to talk to people that way until you get comfortable.

So of us are also CHAOTIC NEUTRALS AND CONVERSE IN NOTHING BUT CAPS.

I am, of course, talking about me. I am chaotic neutral.

If you have ANY questions, or just want someone to talk to, feel free to reach out to any staff member. I've made some of my best friends on Iwaku and can honestly say I've made it through a lot of situations because of my friends here.

Welcome, again!!!

Thank you all for the kind welcome! I can't wait to meet more people on here and find friends ♡

You'll definitely fit right in and find all the good friends!!