Greetings

A

Axinite

Original poster
Hello people, specifically the people who are reading this.

I have only recently joined this site after my old roleplay site went down hill. I browsed the net a bit, got discouraged a bit, the I saw someone recommending this site. I am actually rather pleasantly surprised with it, partly because I am rather picky with my roleplay sites. I especially like the format of this one, rather easy to navigate.

I am not quite sure what to say here but I suppose I will fill out that survey I've seen other people fill out.

What nicknames do you like to be called? I am not sure, I've never really been the sort for nicknames. Since I don't want to leave this blank I will say Axi.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? I can tell you I am a girl but I don't really feel like telling you my age just cause that isn't the sort of thing I post online.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? Supernatural, ghosts and monsters. Especially if it involves/can involve Japanese yokai, which I have the oddest fascination with. I also enjoy general magical things, not so much the fairy sort but the vampire/werewolf/troll/obscene monster terrorizing people sort.

What kind of characters do you usually play? The kind of people you would want to give a good kick too, annoying brats, characters who break stereotypes, of course I also want to play with different personalities so you never really know what your gonna get.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs? Space Kittens.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! Embers by Owl City

Well now you know me a little more. Hope I don't sound too lame, I am going to go figure out how to join a roleplay now. Farewell.

Axi is what I will call you should we ever meet in the cbox.

I'm October nice to meet you : )

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku, Axi! I kind of want to call you Axew.
We promise that most of us aren't bots or creepers here, but it's still totally okay to not post your age here. That's totally fine also~
Oh, and of course, Space Kittens is the correct answer to that question. ;D

If you need help with anything or have any questions, Community 101 in the toolbar at top and Community Hub in the forums are both fantastic places to look. If you're still curious/confused, feel free to ask!

Axinite, it's really neat that you picked Iwaku out of all the various RP sites out there so that makes you automatically awesome in my books. Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you enjoy writing here, :).