Greetings!

M

MadylineJames

Original poster
Hello! I"m Madyline!

I've actually been on Iwaku before, but I was gone for quite awhile due to school/work/children/drama, and I guess I was gone too long because it looks like my account was deleted! Ah well, I'm back again!

A bit about me; I'm a working mother, so things can get a bit hectic at times. I try to put as much time into my writing as I can, and am having some issues with writers block for my novel on Tapas, so I thought I'd get b ack into roleplay and hope that it helps get those gears moving! I'm willing to try any type of roleplay once, and if I find that our styles don't mesh or I'm not liking it I'll let you know, no ghosting from me! With that said, I have had times where I go into a depressive episode and stop responding to anything. I try my best to let people know when that happens, but if I vanish with no warning just know that this is the reason why, and I'm not ghosting you.

That's about all I can think to say, so time for some random facts!

Favorite color: purple

Favorite author: Tamora Pierce

Favorite song: Oh Darling by Plug in Stereo

Favorite movie: Repo! The Genetic Opera

Feel free to ask other questions, I'm an open book!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Hi Madyline and welcomeback!

Aha, another Iwaku mom! Lovely. And I can imagine how much has changed since you left. If you need any help with anything, just ask! We're here to help.^^

Hi Madyline and welcomeback!

Aha, another Iwaku mom! Lovely. And I can imagine how much has changed since you left. If you need any help with anything, just ask! We're here to help.^^

Thanks! If I have any questions, I'll let you know. :)

Reactions: MaryGold