Greetings!

M

Marcy

Original poster
Hi! I'm Marcy (recently turned 18 yay), glad to be there and participate in this community c:
Obviously I am fresh here, but can't wait to start roleplaying :angel:

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Applo and Greenie
Hello and welcome, Macy. (: Glad to have you! Also, happy belated birthday!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Marcy
Hey Marcy, welcome to Iwaku! Happy Belated Birthday! I'm Rook, feel free to ask me if you need help with anything or if you just want to chat (warning: I can be a bit slow). Otherwise, have fun!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Thank you Nav and Rook very much! And aww those wishes :heart: I'll do my best! Once again many thanks for your kind words 'u'

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nav
Welcome aboard, Marcy! Can't wait to see you around. Take this cookie and enjoy your stay, and please accept my belated birthday wishes!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Thanks a lot, Dipper, I already feel myself just great there c: Oh and thank you for your wishes, I am touched by them *^*

Hey Marcy :3 Welcome to Iwaku!! I hope you are enjoying it here so far, also :birthday: Belated Happy Birthday!! :birthday: :3

If you haven't seen them already you should check out the Getting Started guide and the Newbie Care Package. They are just a couple of things we offer to help new members find their feet here quicker and hopefully you'll find them helpful :3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Welcome to Iwaku, Marcy, and a belated happy birthday to you! ^.^ What types of roleplay do you enjoy?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Welcome to Iwaku! Happy birthday! It's so good to have you here. I'm sure you'll find we are a friendly and helpful group here, and that there are many talented and creative people to inspire and get your muses glowing. Let us know if you have any questions, we are here to help. Settle in and HAVE FUN!!!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Hey Marcy :3 Welcome to Iwaku!! I hope you are enjoying it here so far, also :birthday: Belated Happy Birthday!! :birthday: :3

If you haven't seen them already you should check out the Getting Started guide and the Newbie Care Package. They are just a couple of things we offer to help new members find their feet here quicker and hopefully you'll find them helpful :3

Thank you so much for everything! <3 It's amazing out there :angel:
Ah yes, I'm going to read them, thank you for your advice c:

Welcome to Iwaku, Marcy, and a belated happy birthday to you! ^.^ What types of roleplay do you enjoy?
Many thanks Joan! :3
Hm, I think I could write pretty anything, but things I enjoy the most are fantasy, historical and slice of life roleplays :angel:

• Love
Reactions: Joan
Welcome to Iwaku! Happy birthday! It's so good to have you here. I'm sure you'll find we are a friendly and helpful group here, and that there are many talented and creative people to inspire and get your muses glowing. Let us know if you have any questions, we are here to help. Settle in and HAVE FUN!!!
Of course I will! I've never been in such friendly community (no fake), I'm enjoying myself there and this is only my first day on Iwaku ^^
You guys are amazing!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Applo
Hey there Marcy! Glad to have ya :) Hope you're enjoying the site so far!

• Bucket of Rainbows