Greetings

P

pyra4eva

Original poster
I've been on for a little while now but I'm pretty sure I'm here for the long haul so decided to finally say hi to people. I don't mind chit chatting with people and making friends and all that. I enjoy talking about different processes when it comes to character design and growth. I enjoy talking about all sorts of art and basically anything even if I don't have too much knowledge/experience in it. I run a d&d game every Saturday and planning on doing another on Wednesdays. I have a small group on here that me and my buddy rp in. People don't have to rp with me to just chit chat and be friends though. I just enjoy talking to people in general and helping people out in whatever I can. I think that's enough about me. Hope everyone's doing alright out there.

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore and Joan
Hey there :) Glad you decided to say hi and glad to hear you've been enjoying the site so far! Happy roleplaying!

Glad to know you've decided to settle down on our cozy little site. (: Also, it's great to see that you seem to be making friends and getting comfy. Of course, if you ever have any questions in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Hello there! :D <3

I'm so happy you've settled in so nicely in Iwaku, it sounds like you're having a blast! There's plenty of people ready for all of the chit-chats, and this is a great place to say hi~ ^^!

PS. I love your avatar, that is such a cute Stitch T^T <3

Thanks for the positive vibes. ^-^

(And yes, I looooooove Stitch so much and could probably talk about him for days.)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nav
Settling down then, huh? Good to hear! It's always nice to see people choosing Iwaku as their forever home. Take this cookie and enjoy!

A late welcome to you, pyra! Glad to hear you're enjoying it here so far and are planning to stick around ^.^ You definitely seem like the fun sort, and I'm glad you've already found some friends here! Hopefully you continue to find new friends and partners here.

Have you looked at our General Chatting and Creative Content areas yet? You said you enjoy talking to people and talking about different aspects of writing, so I think you might enjoy those sections ^.^

Welcome! I'm a little late to this party but the wish is genuine and warmly given! If you are knowledgeable about character creation and GMing, you should add some comments to the Creative content forums. There's never too much input or ideas! I'm sure if you've been around a while you know people here are friendly and chatter about a lot of things! let us know if you have any questions though. HAVE FUN!!