Greetings!

S

Silhouette

Original poster
Hey, all. I'm not new to roleplaying, as I've been doing it on and off since around '06, but lately I've found that---oh, what's that shackled to my leg, you ask? That's just my writer's block. I thought I'd stop by and see if there were any way to free myself from these chains. I noticed that this site has quite a few contests and whatnot, so I guess I'll lurk around there first.

What nicknames do you like to be called?: Whatever, just don't call me late for dinner. I probably won't respond anyway since I rarely answer my cellphone.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?: I'm not a boy. I'm a 23 year old MAN, all hairy (not really) and manly and ... mansome.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?: I love me some fantasy and horror. Sci-fi ain't too bad either, depending on the themes. I find myself shying away from modern/real life type of roleplays though, 'cause I live in real life and it ain't that great.

What kind of characters do you usually play?: I do it all, but I typically go for what I think a particular RP is lacking, character-wise. Too many bubbly schoolgirls? In comes the grim-dark loner. Everyone hates their life? Not my character, s/he's high off it. Y'know, stuff like that.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?: I find your lack of fox options disturbing.
:foxangry:

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!:
v

Ahem. It's catchy, don't judge me.

Hi!
Welcome to our dark corner of cyberspace.

HIYA!

Welcome to Iwaku.

Writer's block. Sucks.

BUUUUT, I'm sure some of the contests will loosen the hold on you!

sgidq8jpg.gif

Hi there! I like your taste in music. And in genre.

So you're just in time for our Horror Festival! Lucky you. >:]

If you need anything, holler at me! You can call me Ozzie. Lenore is just my Halloween costume.

Hello! Your humor appeals to me, O Mansome One. Hope you enjoy Iwaku and find a way to break free of the suck that is Writer's Block. If you're up for a live chat with some of the members here, check out the CBOX located in the navigation bar. :D

I agree with you about seeking balance. Darkness seeks rainbow, shy couch potato megane seeks outgoing athletic. And no doubt you'll find plenty of foxes and fox catchers.