1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Greetings

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Faceless1, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Well I am new to this site but am looking forward to fun and interesting role plays. I'be been role playing now for roughly 6 years off and on and I consider myself to be fairly skilled. I enjoy detail and description as well as adding the emotions that my characters are feeling at any given moment. So my posts tend to be fairly lengthy, more so if I really enjoy the rp. However I do suffer from writers block like anyone else on occasion.

2. Welcome <3 Glad I could get you to join up!

3. :) Thank you for recommending.

4. Welcome! I must ask you, are you by any chance a fan of the author Derek Landy? I must know if your username was inspired by a series he wrote or if it is simply a coincidence.

5. Hiya! Looking for a roleplay? Then send me a visitor message! I love roleplaying! I'm also pretty flexible xD Yupp.

Btw Welcome :D

[​IMG]
    -smothers-