Greetings!

R

redwolf

Original poster
What nicknames do you like to be called?
I will respond to Red, Redwolf, or even the names of whatever character I'm RPing with XD

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
I am a 19 year old girl, but dont let that fool you.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
I prefer to play action, adventure, fantasy/magical, sci fi, etc.

What kind of characters do you usually play?

I usually play male characters, but I also have a few female characters as well. Most of my characters also have some form of magical power.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?

OOhhhh.... I'd have to say Wolf Packs. :3

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
The Diary Of Jane (Acoustic Version)

Ello Red, welcome to Iwaku and stuff. I'm too lazy to put anything important down for you so you'll just have to wait for the admins to help you out. Have fun and happy roleplaying.

Like we're want you taking our jobs! >=(

Anyway. Welcome to Iwaku!

Its always good to see new faces O' Wolfy one. New faces bring new ideas and new ideas add to the dynamic and experience of the forum! But we know a new place can be hard to get used to. So if you haven't already you should take a look at our
FAQ.

Also if you have comments, feedback, or bugs reports feel free to take them to the
Community Hub or ask a staff member to help you. They're always happy to help! (Or else they answer to me!)

See you in the threads!

Welcome to Iwkau.

Its always nice to see a new face around here!

Greetings, Red Wolf. Welcome to Iwaku.

You'll enjoy the RPS here I'm sure and find many awesome partners.

"RedWolf eh? I remember back then I wanted everyone to call me Red 13 from FF7.
"Its cool that I see you're into action and fantasy too! Glad that I won't be the only newbie into action. Its feels like most newbs are into romance or something. Could be just me." 0.o
"Anyways, nice to meetcha. Hope to see you around!"