Greetings

O

Outlaw Fallen

Original poster
Hey, everyone! Being new is never easy, but as large as this site seems, I'm sure it won't be long before someone is newer than I. In any case, I look forward to meeting all of you and the heavy-hitters in particular. I won't say I'm any better than anyone else, and I'm always looking for ways to improve my own writing. Take care, and I'll see you in-game.

~Fallen

Yo, Fallen! You're right we were all new at some point and we've come a long road.

If you're looking to improve your writing, I highly suggest you stop by the
Academy.
And you could also do some of our
challenges.

I hope you make lots of friends and enjoy RPing here with us! If you need anything, please come bug me. ^^

Ahoy, Fallen! It's my pleasure to welcome you to Iwaku!

While it's true being new is rough sometimes, that's what we Staff and even quite a large amount of the other Members are here for! To make you feel welcomed and help you get integrated with the community as smoothly as possible.

Juku has posted our two sections made for just what you were looking for, so use them to your heart's desire. When you want to take a break and relax, try visiting the C-box and socialize with us! Introduce yourself to other members and chat us up! Also be sure to respect this list of rules while doing so. We all want to get along and have a fun time, after all.

I hope to see you around the board some time. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Weeelcome to Iwaku, Fallen, weeeelcome!

Have some cookis please!
Introducing yourself is a great idea oh yesh!
200809-r-peanut-butter-cookie.jpg

...and I'm Selenite by the way, pleased to meet you.
If you need anything please ask!

See you!

Everyone has you set-up!

*swipes a cookie*

Well, that leaves me to say, welcome to Iwaku, enjoy your stay here and try not to get thrown overboard by the local pirates here!

Enoy your stay. =)