1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Greetings

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by HellCat13, Nov 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greetings! ^^

I'm a junior high school student that enjoy video games, movies, and animes.

Boy or girl? You think?

Yeah, I'm new to this site, and I don't roleplay much. I mainly prefer to write stories rather than roleplaying. I tend to write worse when I roleplay. Dunno why, probably because I'm lazier to write with more details when it comes to roleplays.

I'm working on a novel about assassins, which is inspired from Hitman, Canaan, Alpha Protocol, and other fictions.

Roleplays? I usually prefer modern of sci-fi, but I like fantasy too. I prefer to be a female bisexual or lesbian character, and if possible, an assassin or mercenary instead of being loyal to a faction.

Weapons? I prefer guns and blades for my arsenal. Preference of weapon type depends on the character, but I like to go with an FN FiveSeven as my sidearm.

Further infos about me can be explored by going into my profile page.

Kinda busy with life right now, so I can only accept private or 1x1 roleplays.

Oh, and also, English is actually my second language.

#1 HellCat13, Nov 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.