Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

seanhiruki

Original poster
Hello! I am Sean. I am 26 years old and have been Roleplaying on the Interwebs for over a decade! My dear friend Punkin pointed me to this place since my main RP hangout has been slowly dying. I still try and RP there, but needed a new place to spread my ideas and make new friends!

I am an avid player of Vidjer Garms and Cartoons from Japan! My favorite games are the Dark Souls/ Demon's Souls and Bloodborne series, the Dynasty Warriors series (And the other Warriors games as well), Street Fighter, Tekken, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Final Fantasy 14, and my childhood favorite that no one talks about ever: Lunar 2: Eternal Blue.

Anime-wise i am a fan of classics like Space Battleship Yamato, Dirty Pair, Bubblegum Crisis, Ninja Scroll and Cowboy Bebop as well as newer shows like Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (part 6 is my favorite but hasn't been animated yet), Baccano, Black Lagoon, Psycho-Pass, Mushishi, Shokugeki No Soma, Kill La Kill, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time and Sword of the Stranger.

Also GIANT ROBOTS! I love them! From Mobil Suit Gundam (My favorites being the original films, Zeta, Dounble Zeta, 08 MS Team, G Gundam, Gundam X and Gundam Unicorn) and Mobile Police Patlabor to Getter Robo and Mazinger Z. I love super robots and real robots.

My main interest outside of anime and games is history. Namely the American Civil War, Ancient Egypt, China's Han Dynasty and Three Kingdoms Era, Japan's Sengoku Era, 1920s and 30s America and World War 2.

I am also big into movies and TV shows. I'm a sucker for classic black and white films, gangster movies, samurai film and kung-fu cinema.

Now onto roleplaying. I have plenty of RPs to share with you lovely people. I stick to original ideas, many of which are pulled from books i am trying to write or just fun plot ideas. I deal mainly with action and urban fantasy (modern supernatural action adventure) as well as historical fiction. All of which have plenty of romance because i always have room for mushy stuff.

I try and post at least a long paragraph or two. I will try more whenever possible and hope my fellow rpers do the same.

I am always up for chats or friend requests on PSN or Steam.
My username on PSN and Skype is seanhiruki
my Steam name is Sean_Hiruki

Maybe you see a pattern.

Anyway, thank you all for reading and hope to rp with you all soon!

Welcome to Iwaku, Sean! I'm sure you'll find something to match your interests here. Want a cookie?

You sound like a great person to chat with. I'd love to talk with you sometime. Enjoy and Welcome.

Reactions: seanhiruki
Status
Not open for further replies.